Santiago Peak run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Note to self, Swiffer.

BTW, ChiTown, did we meet yesterday? I haven't connected everyone's names with their mud names.

I remember, Chi man was elaborating about your cat converter symptoms at the meet up location.

A couple of my pics
_DSC0132resized.jpg
_DSC0095resized.jpg

I was the guy talking to to you about your cat converters and trying the cataclean.

He was the white guy with the white LC... does that help?

I resemble that remark! LOL!!! Quick count from the group picture there were 7 of us (including the white 100 too).

I resemble that remark! LOL!!! Quick count from the group picture there were 7 of us (including the white 100 too).

Would have been 8 had mine been there! :doh:

It was great meeting all of the new to me faces since I have been on hiatus for a while. :cheers:

Great run John, thanks again for making it happen. We definitely need to keep up the group runs on a fairly frequent basis.

Thanks for taking all of the pics of us coming out of the towers Joey, glad you didn't fall on your :moon: doing it. :flipoff2:

Wow, what a turn out. It looks like a majority of the SoCal 80 group was in attendance, sorry we missed it and I actually had the day off...

Glad you all had a good time. Hopefully we'll make the next one and it won't be to far in the future.

Wow, what a turn out. It looks like a majority of the SoCal 80 group was in attendance, sorry we missed it and I actually had the day off...

Glad you all had a good time. Hopefully we'll make the next one and it won't be to far in the future.

Plenty of kids along. Your platoon/division would have been right at home!

Do they lock the gates everyday? Thinking of taking my dad on this trail sometime later this week... who wants to go again!

Do they lock the gates everyday? Thinking of taking my dad on this trail sometime later this week... who wants to go again!

I dont' think so. Will lock if fire danger is way high, heavy rains, snow (yes, snow on peak), etc. otherwise I believe they stay unlocked.

I wanted to thank everyone again for such a great day of wheelin. I had a really good time meeting everyone in person. We got a great group of guys and we definitely need to do some wheelin more often!

Once the weather cools down a bit, we will have to take a run out to Joshua Tree and I will show you guys some of the trails I run out there.

photo-10.JPG

I wanted to thank everyone again for such a great day of wheelin. I had a really good time meeting everyone in person. We got a great group of guys and we definitely need to do some wheelin more often!

Once the weather cools down a bit, we will have to take a run out to Joshua Tree and I will show you guys some of the trails I run out there.

View attachment 931597

I never been out there, hopefully my work and baby schedule will permit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom