san diego, get together sometime soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definetly interested...

Maybe not going to ready by then, but, this winter I will be ready for Anza Borrego and the like...

sounds good, we should just do a get together at a parking lot somewhere, I am thinking sometime in July in one of the beach areas? anyone know of any good spots, preferrably with some good food nearby? How many guys have running vehicles? I could also setup a webpage where we could stay in touch as well. Let me know what you guys think.

Noah

Oh! If you're planning on meeting in town and not going on a wheeling trip, I'm all in. Mine's drivable but not trusting it offroad quite yet! :D

By July I should have no excuses not to be running.

There's always Johnny Mananas by the pier, but maybe some where
in Solona Beach would be more of a central meeting point. And there's a pizza port there with good beer, and good beer batter dough pizza in Solona. Not sure thought, So far sounds like a lot of North County Cruiser heads.

A trip out to Ocotillo Wells after summer could be a good topic of discussion. And if you have not made it to Jim's Pismo gathering, get ready for an ear full.

Edit: Maybe someone who has done a Big Bear run will show up with some info on those trails.

Count me in too. I know another guy on here in Leucadia that would probably want to come as well.

yeah, I was thinking we could just have a get together where we can check each others rigs out, swap contact info, etc. Then later we can plan some runs. I don't want to start a new club persay, meetings, etc, etc, takes too much time but I could fire up a simple free blog website after we meet with a forum etc so we could stay in touch. Doesn't mud have a section for this? Maybe woody could set a forum up for us?

I think a group trip to Pismo where we all caravan up or meet up there would be really cool.

I have wheeled big bear quite a bit, so that could be a good run for sometime in the future.

fj4073, does pizza port have a parking lot right next to it? I think I know where you are talking about, it has a deck outside, correct? that would be a good place to grab some slices and shoot the s*** in the parking lot.

let me know if you guys are all in agreement with pizza port in Solano Beach and I will reccomend some dates.

Noah

x2 on not wanting to start a club, meetings, etc, etc.

Yea, Guppy, there is a small parking lot on the side, infront of a few small business, including a dog grooming biz.

FYI, this is the Pizza Port across the 101 from the Main Train Station
in Solona.

UGGG, this may not be a good spot until after the 6th, because of the Del Mar Far.

Sounds great to me too. What about the far end of the lot at the train station that way for sure we would have all the room we wanted & could walk across the street afterwards for a beer.

I am in. Will be gone most of July, but will make sure to make the next one.

Week day, Happy Hour!

OK, so for July, I am just going to pick a Thursday, and not the 4th weekend one, we have:

10th
17th
24th

everyone pick one. any are fine for me. The place will be pizza port in Solano beach. I would like to park in the lot right next to it if possible but if we have alot of cruisers coming then we can park across the road at the train station, we can just meet at PP and decide. How about 6pm?

Noah

OK, so for July, I am just going to pick a Thursday, and not the 4th weekend one, we have:

10th
17th
24th

everyone pick one. any are fine for me. The place will be pizza port in Solano beach. I would like to park in the lot right next to it if possible but if we have alot of cruisers coming then we can park across the road at the train station, we can just meet at PP and decide. How about 6pm?

Noah

I would also like to have rigs closer. The smalling lot should do.

All are good dates for me,but I would like to hear from Dom, as it seems he has some weeks off and not others.

I am down for any of those dates, whatever works best for everyone else. Sooner the better? I'm not sure which lot you are talking about though next to Pizza Port. There is a small one on the North side close to it but it was fenced off when I drove by yesterday. I will check again today, maybe I am just not seeing it...going by at 40mph. Should be a fun get together. X2 about not wanting to start/be in a club.

Not meaning to hijack this - but anyone going to the Beach N Toy's BBQ and vehicle inspection July 19th in San Marcos?

Tim:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom