san diego, get together sometime soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, so July 10th @ 6pm is the date! Let's not worry about parking, let's just meet at PP and we can figure out the parking on the fly.

Mark it in your datebook and I will see you guys there. If for some reason you are not going to make it PM me. If will PM each of you with my personal contact info.

I will get everyones info when we meet and setup an online webpage blog for us to stay in touch going forward, as I said a trip up to S&T in November would be cool.

Noah

Last edited:
Not meaning to hijack this - but anyone going to the Beach N Toy's BBQ and vehicle inspection July 19th in San Marcos?

Tim:steer:

Tim, I could probably go for sure, let me know if you want to carpool down from my place........

Ok I'll be there. Of course, I live about 2 blocks away from Pizza Port in Solana, so uhhh... I guess I'll drive anyways. :D

Best bet is to just park in the train station lot, then we can walk over the pedestrian bridge, that ends up right across the 101 at Pizza Port. The side parking lot is hit or miss, and the residential streets are pretty tight.

7/10 works for me. I get off work at 4pm.... Don't know what time you wanted to meet.

Last thing to take into consideration, and I don't remember when they are starting, but, the Belly Up is planning on having free concerts at Pillbox (Fletcher's Cove) on Thursday nights.... Course if we're there early enough we'll get a place to sit.

Tim, I could probably go for sure, let me know if you want to carpool down from my place........

Noah,

I am going to try for both- the Solana Meeting and BnT BBQ. Since the 10th is on a weekday that I will more than likely be downtown - I will drive the 40 to work that day and then meet up with you guys on my way back up.

Last edited:
Sounds great to me!

OK, so July 10th @ 6pm is the date!

I will get everyones info when we meet and setup an online webpage blog for us to stay in touch going forward, as I said a trip up to S&T in November would be cool.

Noah

7/10 6pm Pizza Port. I'll be there. I will be buying the first picture, and the thanks can go to DomSmith, he is saving me $180.00 in shipping by arranging and transporting my 4+ rear tire/cooler bumper down from Man-a-free.:cheers:

Anybody notice there are 5, 1973 year models coming. That's kind of random. Will be fun to compare how different all of them have become in 35 years.

Noah,

I am going to try for both- the Solana Meeting and BnT BBQ. Since the 10th is on a weekday that I will more than likely be downtown - I will drive the 40 to work that day and then meet up with you guys on my way back up.

I will be out of town for work the week of the 10th - :crybaby:. have a few :beer: for me.

Maybe I will see some of you at the B N T BBQ on the 19th.

Don't think I can make it to the Pizza Port on the 10th, but would be in for some weekend adventures.
Surf n Turf would be cool.

Hey guys!
I'm in too! I'm new to Fj's and this cool community. I'd love to show up, meet you guys, and see all the killer rigs! I've got a '73 FJ40 too.
Brian.

What the hell is up with the 73's!!!??? haha.

FYI, I am going to put a list together of socal mudders, so please pm me your name and email address if you are not going to make it to the get togethr at pport, that way I can keep you informed when I get the website blog up, etc........

Another "73

FYI, I am going to put a list together of socal mudders, so please pm me your name and email address if you are not going to make it to the get togethr at pport, that way I can keep you informed when I get the website blog up, etc........

Noah, PM'd you. Count me in. Don't know if I can make the weekday trip.

Ed

I think a group trip to Pismo where we all caravan up or meet up there would be really cool.
Noah

I'm in for the SnT '08 caravan:bounce::bounce: Will be my 3rd year. Drove the 40 the first and pulled it the 2nd. Better gas mileage on the 2nd trip but the 1st trip was the best, a caravan would have made it better :steer::steer::steer::steer::steer::steer::steer:

Ed

Shoot, looks like I'm not going to make it to Pport. FJ is too sick to make that drive :crybaby: Will make it to future events for sure though!
Brian.

Will PM ya' though to get on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom