*Sad update* 200 Series in my Garage! *Happy Update* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The crazy part is it hardly gets driven. It was primarily for the wife and baby and the wife works from home. I think she took it out after nearly a week just to do a grocery run. Luckily she left the baby with me at home otherwise it could have been a much worse situation. But agreed, the roads are getting crazy these days, just ask my insurance premiums.

Glad everyone is safe. Make sure insurance buys you a new baby seat! Your old one can't be used anymore.
Baby seat, stroller, portable stroller. Everything is going to be replaced.

Glad you guys are all okay. The LX did its job well.
It definitely did. Crazy that none of the glass even cracked, last thing I ever wanted to happen to the LX but the primary reason I purchased it. the 200's are a tank.

It definitely did. Crazy that none of the glass even cracked, last thing I ever wanted to happen to the LX but the primary reason I purchased it. the 200's are a tank.

The picture of all the airbags deployed is pretty crazy to see.

Damn shame but glad it sacrificed itself to save your wife. Too many of these posts lately… pouring one out for another lost 200.
IMG_7318.gif

She did her job. Your family is safe. I had my LX450 totaled about 10 years ago with Pregnant wife and our son in the car. We walked away unscathed. It sucks to lose a vehicle, but what matters is in tact.

One of the reasons I want my wife and kids riding in large tanks.

Now go get another.

So I did a thing...lol

The tech, the looks...gave in and picked up this bad boy. 2023 F-Sport. will be building this hehe

IMG_4128.JPG

71954290198__3C8D8932-116F-41A2-94D1-F419576F4B4D.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom