Rust Repair and Paint Shop Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a good body shop that will do rust repair (rocker and fenders, I have the patch panels) in Northern Virginia. Every place I have called seems to be production type body/collision work and won't touch rust. I am in Arlington but won't mind going elsewhere in NOVA to a reliable shop.

I recommend Village Body and Paint in Warrenton. I don't know if they do rust, but I assume so since they do frame off restoration of old exotics, sports car, and classic trucks. I've seen his work first hand, and it's award winning quality, literally some of the vehicles and planes he's worked on have won awards. Big pro, the owner, Joe, is a 4Runner guy. Village Body and Paint, that's their website.

There's a restoration shop in Kensington Md. I had an estimate for some rust repair, it's pricey but it included fabbing the sheet metal in a complex place. Can't say I've seen their work up close.

Murphy Brothers Automotive

If you can get him to do your body work definitely go with Village. He does amazing work. He painted a sea plane that was restored out at Fauquier Airport I have seen nothin but Ferraris and Porches in his shop.

If you can get him to do your body work definitely go with Village. He does amazing work. He painted a sea plane that was restored out at Fauquier Airport I have seen nothin but Ferraris and Porches in his shop.
I go there to drool over the AMGs, he had an SLR McLaren out front one day when I was delivering him part back when I worked at Toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom