Rubber Window Extrusion for Fixed Top Rear Split Windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am running out of options.

If anyone has this window channel and would be willing to sell, PLEASE send me a PM!

I am not concerned if the Rubber is Rock Hard, as long as they are in 1 piece. Actually, I will entertain ANYTHING you have.

thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to reach out to me regardless of the condition you think they are in!

-Sean

Sean-

I'm clueless about these windows but could you cut down the full rear window rubber to make that work? Is it so dissimilar that it's a non-starter?

the fixed top cab has a window that slides past the fixed window, the rubber holds the fixed window and has a channel that the other window slides in. it is some what intricate and he is trying to get them reproduced.

Amazing with all the tech we have these days, this can’t happen? I had a fixed cab outside my shop about ten years ago. The scrap guys thought it was there’s to take😡
It had perfect rubber and windows!!! They even stole my tire machine in the back of the shop!!!! Scrap prices were really high back then..

The scrap guys thought it was there’s to take😡
It had perfect rubber and windows!!!”

Dang, looks like I’ll end up with fixed rear windows. I might see if my local (lol nothings local around here) can come up with a pop out window thingy, rubber hinged at the top, bottom pops out with a flip thingy. Or maybe I’ll just cut a piece of clear plastic and glue it in place 💩

whitey45 said:

"The scrap guys thought it was there’s to take😡
It had perfect rubber and windows!!! They even stole my tire machine in the back of the shop
!!!!"
Same problem with (a particular category of) scrapers here mate!...:mad:

I am running out of options.

If anyone has this window channel and would be willing to sell, PLEASE send me a PM!

I am not concerned if the Rubber is Rock Hard, as long as they are in 1 piece. Actually, I will entertain ANYTHING you have.

thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to reach out to me regardless of the condition you think they are in!

-Sean

3C0A9E95-6956-4480-A078-365991142EB3.jpeg

4B3D733E-9EFE-4774-8569-93BD383E44F0.jpeg

67DCFD47-2EFF-4478-9721-3269DD75245B.jpeg

Those are sweet! (I know there are a bunch of posts on this).

Has anyone worked the lock/clamp whatever it’s called thingy? I have none of the hardware in hand but it’s some kind of lever with pressure on the sliding glass thing.

Those are sweet! (I know there are a bunch of posts on this).

Has anyone worked the lock/clamp whatever it’s called thingy? I have none of the hardware in hand but it’s some kind of lever with pressure on the sliding glass thing.

9DFF45D1-D140-427C-B0F1-1629CF175DAB.jpeg

I have some rubber used on early snow cat sliding windows that appears similar, anyone have a close up of the rubber ? And a measurement of the inside channel gap. Was used on early cats from the 60’s and still produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom