RTH... Door lock actuator motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need some assistance. Found out the motor was the only issue with my drivers door lock not working keyless. From me taking everything apart and the time I received the motors I forgot where hot vs ground go. Would hate to put it together to find it locks on unlock vise versa. Didnt see any images on the 100 series actuator replacement pages.

I think all the crap minus the glass is still in a junk driver door I have sitting.

I thought all the wires were on plugs/sockets, so what pic would help you?

It’s unclear what you’re asking. Motor itself? Red/green = positive

BD29AF45-D88F-43E2-9E3E-13D839AA0E9F.jpeg

Oh, I see - any pic I’d have taken would’ve been worthless. All my components are still sealed pieces. Full door minus the glass.

Seems like you got it handled, yeah?

Toyota doesn't sell just the motor, do sell the whole actuator.
There are part numbers and such in threads stored on this site.

The part number seen in the picture are the ones i purchased from Amazon. Motor still gping strong and working as it should. Easy job and well worth not having to use a key to get into the drivers front door.

The part number seen in the picture are the ones i purchased from Amazon. Motor still gping strong and working as it should. Easy job and well worth not having to use a key to get into the drivers front door.

Any idea if those motors will work on an 80 Series LC? only reason I ask is because my LC doesnt have a "remote" to the electronic locks...or if it does, it was lost

My Front lock work electronically, but the rear ones do not - they need to be swapped

Any idea if those motors will work on an 80 Series LC? only reason I ask is because my LC doesnt have a "remote" to the electronic locks...or if it does, it was lost

My Front lock work electronically, but the rear ones do not - they need to be swapped
Not sure, id imagine the front would be the same. The rears didnt need work so i dont know what they are

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how did you solder the gear on? I’ve done some soldering on wires, but with this none of the solder would fill the void. I also started to melt the gear. Did you use a torch or an iron?
Thanks.

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how did you solder the gear on? I’ve done some soldering on wires, but with this none of the solder would fill the void. I also started to melt the gear. Did you use a torch or an iron?
Thanks.
Mini torch, heated just the gear and it worked great to pull the solder from the top of the shaft to the base of the gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom