Roundup 09 (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's been what, two YEARS since I sent you that. :rolleyes:

Pretty much my schedule for some of my repairs too.:doh:

wrong truck. the one you sent me is on the 45. my 68 has a rather unique (f'd up) setup because of where we mounted the engine...that's the one i'm fixing now, so i don't have to see this anymore;)
DSC05214.JPG
DSC05215.jpg

wrong truck. the one you sent me is on the 45. my 68 has a rather unique (f'd up) setup because of where we mounted the engine...that's the one i'm fixing now, so i don't have to see this anymore;)

u run over an alien or something?:steer:

The site is still accepting registrations, very important, even if you are not Paypaling now go ahead and register, as I will be sending important info out to all next week regarding tee shirt sizing raffle tickets raffle info and event info.
Hey yall; Flea feels the need to :steer: up waterfall again..

I am registered; and see the address for a check. When do you need it by; do you need help setting up (I am out of Georgetown) and have you seen my beer? ;)

Thanx;

Elvis

u run over an alien or something?:steer:

lol...it is kinda funny looking. that was after driving through the coolant puddle. i had tracer dye in the system which gives it the funky nuclear glow:p

Redline Motorsports just called they are coming and bringing the badass Pig. If you want anything they offer and want delivered give them a call, they are donating an FJ40 full cage kit to the raffle.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I just bought a set of their tube doors, no sales tax, no shipping! :clap:

lol...it is kinda funny looking. that was after driving through the coolant puddle. i had tracer dye in the system which gives it the funky nuclear glow:p

they make some for oil as well, put some in there when the oil is clean and if you drain it while its still cleanish its kinda funny knowing its coming out of your crankcase glowing bright green.

they make some for oil as well, put some in there when the oil is clean and if you drain it while its still cleanish its kinda funny knowing its coming out of your crankcase glowing bright green.

Yep, got some of that too. the tracerline kit is one of those tools that you really only buy on a splurge purchase, but really comes in handy later on.

Forecast looks good,low 50's at nite and mid 70's during the day. Hey Will, how many more days? Sorry to hear alex is going to be designated shotgun this year.

I'll be a late arrival on thursday night. what time does the gate close (or does it)?

I'll be a late arrival on thursday night. what time does the gate close (or does it)?

Good question, since i will be late weds night. debating whether to leave tues after work and stop part way or get up before god and drive all freakin' day.

We are arriving with the sun on Thursday morning. If anyone needs anything hauled down, get it to me by Wednesday afternoon.

myself and gooffy02022 are leaving fort worth at 3pm on Wednesday the 18th with trucks in tow if anyone wants to travel together on the drive down shoot me a pm and we can figure out a place to meet.

and now the very latest breaking news on Roundup '09

CONFIRMED!!

Marlin Czajkowski will be at the event.

John D, Hale and other artists will be doing an acoustic songwriters show on thursday nite.

John D Hale band is booked at the Peanut Mill in Mason on Sat nite so if ya want a good steak and some more music.........

going out in style baby...........

weather

after 80's for the last week, we are down in the 40's and an inch plus of rain, which we really need to stop the fires. so next weekend should be very nice. jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom