Roundup 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, trying to schedule my days off for next year and I need to know what dates are being looked at for the Roundup. March 19-22 would be great!

David

We were just talking about that. Right now we're thinking either 19-22 or 26-29. I haven't gotten with Randy or Shain to see what weekends are available. We'll get something established soon.

wouldnt it be more like th 18-21 but thats great for me cause it spring break so the kidos can go ... so those dates get my votes

I'll throw my $0.02 in on the weekend of the 21st.

Well, after 10 nyrs on the dept, I still cannot get the vacation days I want, so it looks like I'll just have to

CALL IN SICK!

i've told myself the last three years that this is the event i wanted to get to but have never made it.

if i can't make it this next year then i will send you guys a raffle prize to give away.

jim
SROR

Someone make a decision.......cause I dont care when it is.....I'm making a business trip to TX that week:D;)

Made every year so far......AND I WOULDN'T miss it for nuthin:grinpimp:

16-21 works great for me as well. Might have to bring Mrs Bodean and the Bug (daughter).

Later,

I'm with Kowboy, I don't care what weekend, I'm showing up for my second Round up. Maybe we won't freeze our lug nutz off this year.

Yeah, it was brutal, especially watching everyone's guitars go out of tune in subzero weather!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:I'm in whenever! Best part, firtst time in 4 years I will actually have a good running vehicle. Need help with anything?

I am w/ the TX people 16-21 during spring break. I could not bring my little troops this year, besides it was damn cold.

Dave, call in sick Sir!. You look like that guy that gets sick occasionally and for a good reason.

let's hope the Kruse's have that time available.

Jason looking forward to wheeling w/ you and Clutchee again ! This time I want to bring my 40 and leave the 80 at home or bring both since the wife wants to tag a long

JP

Did the club settle on the final dates? I need to plan this now to make sure my wife doesn't plan something that weekend. My birthday will be during Roundup if you do it the 16-21 dates. That would be cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom