round-up time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lcspec.com
who all is going to the round-up this year? what day and time are you heading out? i was thinking if it all works out maybe we can meet up and drive out as a group.
i'm heading out mid/noonish Thursday the 17th. could meet up some were along the way. at 183 & 29 there is a Exxon on the corner we could stop along the way and get some BBQ before getting there.

if i can swing it i might try and drive the fj-45 (maybe) if not i will be in Big Red.

Yep, Friday.

Leaving Wednesday probably around noon.

I'll be leaving out Wednesday afternoon +-12:00

Mark and I are heading up Friday too.

For those leaving Friday morning...

Any plans to meet up and convoy? if so, where? and what time? Luis

I am near Leander/ Liberty Hill, so I can meat you guys when you pass by and caravan on Friday morning, unless you make a meeting point up here.

leavin SA Thur AM... is it time to go yet ;)

i'm heading out thursday mid day (noonish) any one heading out around that time? we should hook up.
should i bring the snow cone machine or not? if so i will need to get flavoring. let me know asap and i will pick it up tomorrow.

I'm heading out in about an hour (it's 1:00 p.m. now). I'm going to park my trailer and Cruiser down in the same direction as we were last year just to anchor a spot for you guys (I'll be moteling it again this year). See you guys when you get there!!!:bounce::clap::cool:

Any plans to meet up and convoy? if so, where? and what time? Luis

I probably leave about 10ish. Let me know if you want to convoy. For those in the south, we will be taking 71 to Llano. Post up if you want to convoy.

I probably leave about 10ish. Let me know if you want to convoy. For those in the south, we will be taking 71 to Llano. Post up if you want to convoy.

Jeff,

10ish sounds good...I can come by your house or we can meet somewhere.

Luis

If you don't mind, can you come over and then we will leave?

See you there...

Saw a cool brown 60 towing something down 1604 about 2pm today, looked damn good. Was that you joel?

Had a great time. Edwin, here's the great father/son pic I told you about.

IMG_0881.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom