Round-up location poll (1 Viewer)

Where do you want to have the 100 series round-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright folks, here is your chance to vote on a location for our 100 series round-up. If you think you may come out, please vote.

I'm thinking we can plan for Fall 2006. That would give people a decent amount of time to plan ahead.

I can plan for Death Valley if that one is choosen but will need help if an out of state location is selected, especially Ouray, CO (had to google that one, don't know much about CO).

the problem is that DV and CO are sort of mutually exclusive. Too far apart.

Central Park?

I was thinking this one. I get there in a couple of minutes. :D

Last edited:
e9999 said:
the problem is that DV and CO are sort of mutually exclusive. Too far apart.

I think you are right. I suspect some of the people who voted for Reno and Las Vegas would come to Death Valley too.

Maybe we need a CO trip AND a Death Valley trip. Most would only go to one or the other.

calamaridog said:
Alright folks, here is your chance to vote on a location for our 100 series round-up. If you think you may come out, please vote.

I'm thinking we can plan for Fall 2006. That would give people a decent amount of time to plan ahead.

I can plan for Death Valley if that one is choosen but will need help if an out of state location is selected, especially Ouray, CO (had to google that one, don't know much about CO).

Pm me if you need help(pic) Colorado. I have some people working on the inside:beer:

I am going to start planning a Death Valley, CA "100 Series Round-Up" for Fall of 2006. Anybody who has any specific requests, please PM me with your ideas. I will prerun some of the areas and look for a good campsite, etc. early Spring.

There was a good amount of interest in a CO trip as well. I do not think I can make CO this year. My vacation hours are now being wasted on a wedding back in Michigan this summer and I don't think I can do CO also.

Anyone who wants to step up and plan something for the CO folks?

Is this still in the works?

hoser said:
Is this still in the works?

Who: UZJ100's

What: DV Fall get together

When: October 27-29 or November 10-12

Where: Around Death Valley

Why: To have fun

How's that for "in the works";)

watch out for SnT, it's usually beginning of Nov...

Death Valley sounds awesome :cheers: , perfect time of year too.

BTW, the October dates work GREAT for me, I am already off those 3 days ! :D

...But of course, dont base your decision SOLEY on me ;)

I missed the poll, but of course would love to have it in colorado. Can HELP plan one here if needbe.

Vegas is a possiblilty also since the inlaws live in St George.

ben

Death Valley in October would be amazing!!!! :)

Haven't been on the forum for a few weeks. Glad to see this is still in the works.
I'm in for either of the October or November dates. :bounce:

Who else is planning on attending?

I am going to try and make it out.

I am going to try and attend the 2006 Rising Sun Rally. August 20th, 2006 in downtown Denver. Rising Sun will have trail runs on the 19th including one appropriate for stock vehicles.

I think a good 100 series presence at an established event would be just as good as a 100 focused trail run. Or if someone wanted to organize a 100 series trail run to coincide with the event I would be up for that.

Rally Info on the Trails/Events Forum

Rising Sun Rally Homepage

risingsunrallytest.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom