Cruiser Rally - Denver CO - August 20, 2006 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
ok, i know it's a few months away and this is technically chat, but i want to make sure i get everyone. treeroot and i would like to try to get everyone's help on this. the rally is aug 20th in denver metro area...we would like anyone who's remotely interested in attending to give us their address and email address for when we get registration fliers done. if you know of someone not on the list that might possibly want to attend, let us know.

we're specifically targeting, utah, colorado, wyoming, nebraska, but if you plan on visiting (like swine-o-rama), might consider visiting, would like to visit, are moving, have a relative having a birthday you have to attend, are getting some sort of weird surgeory at swedish medical hospital, let us know

pm me or snail mail me your info...we want to try to get a guesstimate, so we can start planning accordingly.

nuclearlemon at comcast.net

thanks and i now return you to your regularily scheduled program.

a huge gathering....last time these were held, it was about 400 rigs. toyota's only. this area's got a huge cruiser population that many of us never see. even now, i flip through my photos (well over 100), and i don't know the cruisers or the people. we want to meet them, check out their rigs, hang with the cruiserheads that area a little too far away for us to see on a regular basis. hook up with people for some runs. swine-o-rama will be here, so a mass influx of piggies. toyota's marketing firm for the fjcruiser is interesed in attending. some people will bring parts to sell and we'll have vendors there. toyota's marketing firm fo rthe fjcruiser is interested in attending and we'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of tlca

Last edited:
actually, it was a member of rising sun. we hope that since we have the power of the internet that it will be bigger! it's also coinciding with the swine-0-rama run and tlca's 30th anniversary! can't wait to see everyone there. i'm 8 months away and i'm still excited!!!

this is seperate from the 100 rally. are they planning a rally in colorado? if so, do you have details, or at least know who to contact? it'd be great if we could coordinate with them also. we've already matched up with the pig list and their 06 swine-o-rama event!

We did a poll and there was about a 50/50 split on where to do a 100 series get together, with CO being one of the places people were interested in.

I think we may end up doing two get-togethers to satisfy everyone...

This may be a good chance for those CO 100 series people to get- together. They could all go on the same run or something during your event, or plan a meet and greet the day before or after.

So maybe you'll get a bunch of interest here?

this basically is a meet and greet...just on a larger level. it would be a great place to hook up with everyone for weekday run, or after a late week/saturday run.

nuclearlemon said:
we're specifically targeting, utah, colorado, wyoming, nebraska, ...

So ... you pick Wyoming and Nebraska, but not neighboring New Mexico? Do you also think we are a foreign country because we share a border with Texas? What about Oklahoma, or Kansas? Is this a private party? :grinpimp:

^maybe they are afraid that when you drive up to colorado illegals will hitch a ride under your rig and transplant to denver. Kinda like weed seeds in a birdsfeathers.

lunyou

pappy said:
So ... you pick Wyoming and Nebraska, but not neighboring New Mexico? Do you also think we are a foreign country because we share a border with Texas? What about Oklahoma, or Kansas? Is this a private party? :grinpimp:

if you can make it come on up, no discrimination here.
all are invited i'm sure...:)

scanner still not working, but here's a crappy teaser shot from 97
DSC00212.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom