Parting Out Rolled '82 FJ60 resulting in body damage only. Milwaukie, Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some body parts are good, including the lift gate and tale gate. Passenger-side rear door is undamaged. Passenger-side front door has minor damage. Driver's side rear door is undamaged. All glass is good except for front windshield and driver's door. Engine is low mileage ZZ4 crate engine with FI-Tech fuel injection mated to professionally built 700R4 transmission. Seats are excellent with the exception of the driver's seat which has the usual wear. All parts are in excellent condition. Prices are negotiable but low! (need to get rid of everything). 971-341-2902 (cell)

Last edited:
Could you post pictures? Are you parting out the whole thing or just certain parts?

Could you post pictures? Are you parting out the whole thing or just certain parts?
Parting out everything. It's under tarp right now, so the only picture I have is the upside-down one!

IMG_20221206_121724239_HDR.jpg

How is the dash and door panels? If clean and not cracked I would like to know what you’re looking to get for them. Glad to via PM if that’s better.

How is the dash and door panels? If clean and not cracked I would like to know what you’re looking to get for them. Glad to via PM if that’s better.
Dash is uncracked. Front door panels are not so hot, but passenger door panels are excellent. I apologize that I should have waited another week to put this ad in; the truck is stored at a friend's shop, and he is away on vacation for another week.

I do have another party, local, possibly interested in buying the whole truck. I have to wait a week until he can get a look at it and make a decision. After that, I will start pulling parts.

Dash is uncracked. Front door panels are not so hot, but passenger door panels are excellent. I apologize that I should have waited another week to put this ad in; the truck is stored at a friend's shop, and he is away on vacation for another week.

I do have another party, local, possibly interested in buying the whole truck. I have to wait a week until he can get a look at it and make a decision. After that, I will start pulling parts.
Thanks for the quick reply. If the truck goes to part out stage I’d like to buy the dash and the hood door panels. Also would like the parking brake handle if it’s not chalky. Thanks. Jimmy

I was just out working on the wreck today and noticed that the dash had been damaged in the accident. My apologies that I didn't see this before.

Thanks for the quick reply. If the truck goes to part out stage I’d like to buy the dash and the hood door panels. Also would like the parking brake handle if it’s not chalky. Thanks. Jimmy
I’ll take it. Happy to send a 50% deposit today.
Please call or text me.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids
Cell Phone (650) 576-2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom