Rifle Rack installation in 2013 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.badlandsexpeditions.wordpress.com
I tried to install my Big Sky rifle rack and was surprised to find out the passenger grab handles are held in with clips. Has anyone successfully mounted an overhead rifle rack in a 200 Series ?

Thanks

Why not get one of TrailGear rear storage compartments and then you can lock your rifle up so it wont get stolen

IMG_0262.jpg

Why not get one of TrailGear rear storage compartments and then you can lock your rifle up so it wont get stolen

View attachment 2606672A

Looks handy but not large enough for a carbine, it would et beat to death and coated in dust. Even if this would fit a firearm ,the firearm would be inaccessible. Defeats the purpose of have a firearm.

Trail Tailor thanks for the correction

Thanks . I've sent them a couple of e-mails in the past couple of months with no response. They don't have a contact phone number on their website.

Although the tailgate storage is a great idea. I can't give my money to a company who does not want to be contacted by customers.

When I bought mine for my '13, I sent Jason (@TRAIL TAILOR) a private message here on mud and heard back within a couple hours. It was ordered and paid for the same night. He was responsive to my questions throughout the process.

When I bought mine for my '13, I sent Jason (@TRAIL TAILOR) a private message here on mud and heard back within a couple hours. It was ordered and paid for the same night. He was responsive to my questions throughout the process.
How long ago was that ?

March 17, 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom