Ride? Sunday? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:meh: determined yet :meh:

Apparently

Didn't you listen, tools announced it last night!

Was that "after" I left?

Was that "after" I left?

If we had a club secretary they would have posted the information:D

I think the message was that Claudia and Michael were undecided and therefore departure and destination are still fluid.

German's... What a handful

You guys suck.

Only if you treat us right:flipoff2:

Got in rather late - travel mayhem in BTR. It's good to breathe dry air.
Made it here, but not in time to get the truck out of jail.

We had something easy in mind, like up Ironwood Wash, back down 185(8?)...

...then again. After watching KOH, I'm thinking I want to do more rocks...

Wow KOH. Airline movies are getting a lot better these days:cool:

Let me know if you guys plan on going out today. I will send contact info in PM

Let me know if it is OE Runningboard friendly, I'm down to one replacement set.

Sounds like someone is missing their Black truck

how about meeting at 10am at the gas station formerly known as Ba'ja

the Chevron on Beeline on the Ft. McDowell Indian Reservation

idea is to go up Ironwood wash - Michael thinks the number is 1096 and it may difficult to find coming out of Sycamore :hillbilly:

See you at 10 ;)

Man, who needs the comedy channel when we have threads like this...

Tools, hope you feel better, the "crud" has been passing through work. i had it last week. no fun :frown:

Have fun everyone and make sure Phil doesnt fall behind with his wimpy 35's :hillbilly:

p.s. Dont pull a Cook and not post pictures afterwards

you should have seen the comedy yesterday noon when we tried to get out of Baton Rouge :rolleyes:

3 flights backed up when we got there, and then add ours as the 4th :eek: the first flight back-up wasn't even weather related, but there was a DELUGE with thunderstorm as we drove to the airport, so we knew something was going to be up :doh: in between, one of the planes was declared brokeded (neither the ground crew nor a pilot could figure out how to close a certain flap that was inadvertently left open the night before [isn't that reassuring :rolleyes:]) - people had been waiting since the 5:10am flight got delayed and were ready to kill by 2pm

other hilarious events during the wait included a broken dot matrix printer right when the journal print went off, a gate agent who was trying to reroute people commenting "I am not ticket trained", and a kiddo whose $1.50 vending machine chips bag got stuck and his mother's attempts to rock the machine to get it out :hillbilly:

however, applying some of my magic, we got out of there on the first flight that finally left :grinpimp: :bounce: :bounce2: must have been my charm :hillbilly: :flamingo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom