Rhino 4x4 Front Bumper (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may have one available if someone is interested. Also traveling from New Mexico to Bandon Oregon if someone along the route is looking. I decided to not put bumpers on our 200 series for the foreseeable future. Its a 2016 Plus Face lift model.
To clarify you want to unload a rhino front bumper for a post face lift 200? I’m in PHX and would be interested.

To clarify you want to unload a rhino front bumper for a post face lift 200? I’m in PHX and would be interested.
Get in line, lol!

I love the look of this bumper so much that I ended up buying it from eljefe83, but after I took my road trip to Yellowstone last week, I’m not sure if I’m going to install it because I love the way the 200 looks and drives in stock configuration. This is the only bumper I would be willing to install on the 200 so I thought I would get it and decide later. At this point I could maybe be talked into selling it to someone who is ready to use it.

I love the look of this bumper so much that I ended up buying it from eljefe83, but after I took my road trip to Yellowstone last week, I’m not sure if I’m going to install it because I love the way the 200 looks and drives in stock configuration. This is the only bumper I would be willing to install on the 200 so I thought I would get it and decide later. At this point I could maybe be talked into selling it to someone who is ready to use it.
Sent you a pm

Yeah put me in line. I’m ready to install. I’m in LA

Selling Rhino bumper 2016+

I’ve decided I am not going to do a bumper on my 2020 HE..

I love the Rhino look and actually bought the thing before I had my HE.

Bought it from Gino @mulebarn in 2020 for $2,200. Not looking to make money.. Same price… $2,200.

Gino’s description: “It’s the bumper for the 2016+, stainless winch tray, wings are powder coated white, the rest is black. No light bar, has all the sensor holes.”

I’ve had the bumper packed in 2 large plastic tubs… The skid plate is wrapped in bubble wrap. I did spread out the parts before packing it up and all seemed to be there. I included all the pics I have of it.

I do not want to pack up for shipping. Ideally someone can pick it up in Lodi, CA.. Let me know if interested.. Thanks.

6BEF0760-5F5B-40FB-882B-5FF8C994E75A.jpeg

5841469D-CBC2-40BE-803F-5E8A4A9319C7.jpeg

1D8087B2-E5BE-414F-8A10-0983C6203FDA.jpeg

34865AF9-E8BF-41D7-B643-0A106823B50F.jpeg

9149EA9A-512A-4EE1-926C-BF773BA5134C.jpeg

Selling Rhino bumper 2016+

I’ve decided I am not going to do a bumper on my 2020 HE..

I love the Rhino look and actually bought the thing before I had my HE.

Bought it from Gino @mulebarn in 2020 for $2,200. Not looking to make money.. Same price… $2,200.

Gino’s description: “It’s the bumper for the 2016+, stainless winch tray, wings are powder coated white, the rest is black. No light bar, has all the sensor holes.”

I’ve had the bumper packed in 2 large plastic tubs… The skid plate is wrapped in bubble wrap. I did spread out the parts before packing it up and all seemed to be there. I included all the pics I have of it.

I do not want to pack up for shipping. Ideally someone can pick it up in Lodi, CA.. Let me know if interested.. Thanks.

View attachment 3129148

View attachment 3129149

View attachment 3129150

View attachment 3129151

View attachment 3129152
Love the pups supervising!

What size winch fits on this bumper?

What size winch fits on this bumper?

There's a lot of room in this bumper, I don't think it's the limiting factor for winch choice. The limiting factor are the bits and pieces unrelated to the bumper (like the body connecting piece that stretches between the bottom of the headlights, which I simply didn't reinstall). Here's with the ComeUp Seal Slim 12.5rs:

20211030_134502.jpg

Ok, thanks!

Anyone using a Smittybilt winch? If so, which one?

One more question, are the fog lights that come with the Rhino bumper plug n play into the stock toyota harness?

One more question, are the fog lights that come with the Rhino bumper plug n play into the stock toyota harness?

Yes, they are plug n play. No splicing, adapters, or anything like that. The end of the OEM cabling plugs directly into the fog unit.

Yes, they are plug n play. No splicing, adapters, or anything like that. The end of the OEM cabling plugs directly into the fog unit.
Perfect, that's what I wanted to hear.

There's a lot of room in this bumper, I don't think it's the limiting factor for winch choice. The limiting factor are the bits and pieces unrelated to the bumper (like the body connecting piece that stretches between the bottom of the headlights, which I simply didn't reinstall). Here's with the ComeUp Seal Slim 12.5rs:

View attachment 3131671
It looks like you can install a winch with the bumper already installed? That the case? If so I'm inclined to wait to get a winch until Spring....

Perfect, that's what I wanted to hear.

It looks like you can install a winch with the bumper already installed? That the case? If so I'm inclined to wait to get a winch until Spring....

I can't remember the install well enough to say if it would make things much more difficult, but I think it would be perfectly reasonable and easy to install the winch after the bumper is installed. I think you'd only need to remove the grill and the bash & skid plates.

I'll be honest, I never looked forward to removing the larger skid plate for general maintenance. It attaches kinda weird and difficult for something that's supposed to be removed regularly for oil changes. It worked fine, I just had to try to remember the easiest way to do it, which isn't obvious. Doesn't matter anymore since I have Slee skids now.

I can't remember the install well enough to say if it would make things much more difficult, but I think it would be perfectly reasonable and easy to install the winch after the bumper is installed. I think you'd only need to remove the grill and the bash & skid plates.

I'll be honest, I never looked forward to removing the larger skid plate for general maintenance. It attaches kinda weird and difficult for something that's supposed to be removed regularly for oil changes. It worked fine, I just had to try to remember the easiest way to do it, which isn't obvious. Doesn't matter anymore since I have Slee skids now.
My 200 came with the ARB skid plates, which are a PITA to remove for oil changes. There are three of them but I can't seem to figure out how to just remove the front one, so I end up removing all of them for oil changes, which sucks!

2 quick questions, for those of you who have installed this yourselves, how long did it take you?

Lastly can someone post up a pic of the molding that Rhino includes? That seems to be missing from the bumper I just picked up. So I need to know what it looks like and dimensions so I can replace it...

TIA!

2 quick questions, for those of you who have installed this yourselves, how long did it take you?

Lastly can someone post up a pic of the molding that Rhino includes? That seems to be missing from the bumper I just picked up. So I need to know what it looks like and dimensions so I can replace it...

TIA!

I wanna say it took like 6-8 hours while taking pictures and removing/reinstalling some pieces occasionally for better fitment.

Since you have to buy molding, I would suggest getting something with a slimmer body than what Rhino provides. The thick body reduces the clearance to the headlights drastically, causing the potential for headlight casing to crack on bumpy roads. At a minimum, do not stuff the flap portion underneath the headlights (even though it looks better that way), as that compresses the rubber and basically reduces the clearance to zero.

Here's some leftover molding measurements from mine:

20221010_151344.jpg

20221010_151628.jpg

20221010_151809.jpg

20221010_152024.jpg

20221010_152052.jpg

ok, so they're putting the molding between the bumper and the headlights? What's the overall length of the molding piece?

ok, so they're putting the molding between the bumper and the headlights? What's the overall length of the molding piece?

Yes, it only goes between the bumper and headlight. In the instructions, they also show it going down slightly between angled portion of the grille & bumper, but skip that - it kinks, looks funky, and serves no purpose there. It's good to have extra length just in case. It was probably a full 8-foot or 10-foot strip to start with, then I cut it in half and used what I needed for each side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom