Reverse Light Mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
Not mine, saw this on a facebook 200 group. Lots of people were asking @Eric Sarjeant to make them some of these a while ago, so this may be of interest to somebody.

1642697945349.png

I'd be all over these if I didn't have a Dissent bumper on order. Can't have both at the same time.

Nice... what's the price for the housing and how to get them?
I am note sure exactly, I have been buying prototypes since he's here in Noblesville, IN with me. I'll let Mike at Hexpeak post that on his site Charlie linked to. For some reason I am thinking $600 but don't quote me on that.

You can register on that HexPeakMods site for updates when they get closer to release.

Wonder if the dimensions match that of a 2015 LX570....

They look great, now if they were only available for a 2013...
I've got a set of rigid ignite diffused lights that I installed on in the reflectors of my former '13 200 that're pretty sweet. I returned it to stock before selling, so still have them if anyone is interested. The '13 and '16 have different lenses, so I couldn't put them in my newer one.

@CharlieS did you fab up a bracket similar to the Hexpeak for your '13?
Nope, I'm not that clever. I installed the Rigid Ignite Diffused flush mount lights in factory reflectors. I posted a thread documenting the whole thing here in the 200 forum.

BD Squadron Pro's here. I want to see what I'm about to run over. When they light up people behind me scatter. :hillbilly:

I've got a set of rigid ignite diffused lights that I installed on in the reflectors of my former '13 200 that're pretty sweet. I returned it to stock before selling, so still have them if anyone is interested. The '13 and '16 have different lenses, so I couldn't put them in my newer one.
PM sent

It would be epic if they could get these done for all 200 series models.

I need another way to spend $600 on my 200 series like I need a hole in my head.

It's halfway to what an RLC replacement bumper with swing costs. That bumper comes with cutouts for these 4" reverse lights.
In case you're looking for an even more $$$ option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom