Restoration FJ40 Floor mat Priced Deep Pocket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is in the title; I have a kiddo going to college and I have my FJ's. I bought this floor mat several years ago (maybe 7 or 8?). It was one of the last 2 out there in the known market. It has been in a box since then though I did open it on arrival to verify it being the item I ordered. This was to fit a 1/75 to 1/79 FJ40 per Specter. $1000.00. Yep, that's right. Win / Win- money for the kid or I get to keep it. There are no rips or cuts or stains. There was some lint on the camera lens however.

1. I will entertain all offers though this is neither an auction nor particularly a first come first serve. You may offer more or less but once someone has communicated with a firm commit and I have responded solidly it is done-unless they do not fulfill their end of the transaction. This is an earnest sale; no mañana offers wanted.
2. Shipment will be after payment bank cleared.

Don’t anyone waste their time with negative gripes :ban:. I personally have spent hundreds of dollars without seeking recompense on the LC community (particularly the 55 group). The deal is what it is and because of my Daughters college.

***update***Of course, PM me with interest or offers.

Last edited:
Eric Ellis said:
It is in the title; I have a kiddo going to college and I have my FJ's. I bought this floor mat several years ago (maybe 7 or 8?). It was one of the last 2 out there in the known market. It has been in a box since then though I did open it on arrival to verify it being the item I ordered. This was to fit a 1/75 to 1/79 FJ40 per Specter. $1000.00. Yep, that's right.

Think he wants a grand? :meh:

Shoot go for it. last one a few years ago that was "near mint" went for $500.OO. It is worth what you can get for it. In my case that is what is worth for me to let go of it. If it makes no difference in funds, I will keep it. Simple really. And yes, the price is there so, no the price has been posted.

And, in fact, it is the forum to sell something.

Unless I'm missing something, the OP has followed the rules. Item is for sale, there's a price, and he says he'll entertain offers.

Fair enough. Game on. Comments unrelated to the sale will be nixed, so let's all play nice.

- Rigger; Classifieds Moderator

Can you post up a pic??

Can't see the pic you mention...

Don't think taking it out of the box again is gonna hurt the sale :)

Thanks!!

Can you post up a pic??

Can't see the pic you mention...

Don't think taking it out of the box again is gonna hurt the sale :)

Thanks!!

For some reason I am having trouble let's see if this works.
Overviewfloormat.jpg
floormat1a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom