Restoration color change?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good choice :)

does yours have OEM PS? if not........add it.........its so nice :)

fjfoty said:
Well, I dropped her off at Proffits on Friday, and after seeing her with the hard top back on, and chatting with the crew there, I am keeping her green - no question about it. I was parked right next to a beige 83 troopy, and it just didn't compare to the JD green. Thanks for everyone's advice.

I am having those guys go as stock as possible - including going back to the stock wheel openings. That was a big part of my decision. She is such a solid, rare crusier, she should be top notch when they are done.

Great bunch of guys at Proffits - they have a cool shop in a beautiful location... pretty much the dream job. Jeremiah said diesel swaps were the word of the day, and they are doing more of those than anything.

I will post photos and updates as Jeremiah sends them my way... they are looking at starting sometime in November.

no OEM PS... I am trying to work that into my already tight budget for sures.

Jeremiah is also going to try and fit a new tuffy center console over the existing heater... it will be cool to see what they come up with for that.

it can always been done latter, just need(makes it easier) to take the DS fender off.

I have a Tuffy in mine, love it, but I took the heater out. I have a feeling if he keeps the heater it will require the Tuffy to sit up too high, even without a heater I took the pad off the top of the tuffy because it was to high.

here is alink(in case you missed it) of my ROTW for my 82 fj40
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=58692&highlight=ROTW

fjfoty said:
no OEM PS... I am trying to work that into my already tight budget for sures.

Jeremiah is also going to try and fit a new tuffy center console over the existing heater... it will be cool to see what they come up with for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom