Repro FJ40 jump seat straps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you have the original seats in it, then yes this length should fit them well.
I have a beige/tan color, and I also have a natural off white color. Which color do you want?

If you have the original seats in it, then yes this length should fit them well.
I have a beige/tan color, and I also have a natural off white color. Which color do you want?
Yes, original seats. I had to go back and relook at your pictures as I thought those were the same strap color but being called different names. When in fact they are two different colors. I’ll go with the closet to original, the beige/tan please.

Yes, original seats. I had to go back and relook at your pictures as I thought those were the same strap color but being called different names. When in fact they are two different colors. I’ll go with the closet to original, the beige/tan please.
[/QUOT

Ok I’ll try to get these out tomorrow before I leave for the 4th. If not it’ll be Monday. You can send $35 via PayPal to eric@shwoodshop.com

Do you still have some of these? I need a pair of 11" in tan/khaki if you do. Your mailbox is full so I couldn't send you a DM

Do you have a set of the Natural (yellowish) Straps I can purchase with painted grey ends? I have a set of the SHORTER jump seats on my 74...Just let me know!

I’d take a set of these straps in beige/tan for a 76 with original jump seats if you’re still making them. Looking for a set closest to original.

I have 2 sets left right now, both are beige (my closest to original strap) one is 11" eye to eye and the other is 13" eye to eye. If you can measure and let me know what one you'd like, I can send to you. $35 includes the shipping. I believe a stock '76 is the 11" but better to check your actual seats. Remember that the strap wraps around the seat cover on back hiding the screw.

I won’t be able to measure as it’s already tucked away for winter and it’s a couple hours away. From what I’ve read 8.75” would be for 9/73 - 4/78 but I’m not sure. I think I’ll wait till spring so I can measure the old ones. Thanks for your reply

I have original seats from a ‘74 and they accept the 11” eye to eye straps, also if you look at SOR’s site, their straps for that year range are 11”.
If you want to just hit me up in the spring though, I can send ya what you need pending I have them still.

Nixon481 Are you still making the jump seat straps? If so I am in need of the beige set. Gray hardware is fine. Thanks
Still need a set? Sorry I havn't checked this thread as often as I should have. I'm now painting the hardware a very similar (practically identical) sage green as originial hardware was. If you do still want a set, let me know the eye to eye distance. they are $25 plus $5 to ship in the US.

IMG_0763.jpg

I made a set of these for my jumps, and am posting up to see if anyone else would want a set.
I made these from a heavy duty mil-spec O.D. green 1"webbing, and painted the hardware to match the original O.E. Toyota grey. They are pretty close to the original look.
They'll fit the earlier wider jumps, '58-9/'73. If there is interest for longer straps, just let me know how long you need them from eye to eye, as I don’t have any narrower jumps to use as a template.
35$ for a set plus shipping to you.
See attached images for details.
PM if interested.

View attachment 1698085

View attachment 1698086

View attachment 1698087

View attachment 1698088
Do you still makes these, I would like to get a set of the closest to beige color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom