For Sale Repo 12HT motor mount interest ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*cross posted from the Diesel section, hope that’s ok moderators, if not I can delete

Hey guys

Currently working on a 12HT swap into my FJ45

As many of you may (or may not) know, in order to swap this motor into a 40/45 series without cutting and welding the frame you need to source some early HJ47 engine mounts which are becoming harder and harder to find.

I searched for months before I finally located a set, and had to get them shipped all the way from Australia which wasn’t cheap!

Im working on a reproduction set to offer up to the mud community and want to gauge interest.

Will post pictures of the 1st prototype hopefully in the next week or 2

Please post in here if you are interested, I’ll probably do an initial run of 10 sets that will include the left and right mount as well as the alternator mount

Cheers

Definitely interested. Thanks for taking this on! May take 2 if price is right.

In for a pair

I'm in for a pair, possibly 2 as well. Thanks.

Also, if you do make them and want to go through the trouble, I will powder coat the whole batch for a beer whenever we meet up. Might not be worth it if the shipping is a lot.

Also, if you do make them and want to go through the trouble, I will powder coat the whole batch for a beer whenever we meet up. Might not be worth it if the shipping is a lot.

Thanks for the offer mate appreciate it. I’m planning on using a Cerakote finish for maximum durability. Failing that powdercoat is my second choice 👍🏻

I'm looking for the domestic driver side cast iron bracket that bolts to the block if anybody has a spare ......

*cross posted from the Diesel section, hope that’s ok moderators, if not I can delete

Hey guys

Currently working on a 12HT swap into my FJ45

As many of you may (or may not) know, in order to swap this motor into a 40/45 series without cutting and welding the frame you need to source some early HJ47 engine mounts which are becoming harder and harder to find.

I searched for months before I finally located a set, and had to get them shipped all the way from Australia which wasn’t cheap!

Im working on a reproduction set to offer up to the mud community and want to gauge interest.

Will post pictures of the 1st prototype hopefully in the next week or 2

Please post in here if you are interested, I’ll probably do an initial run of 10 sets that will include the left and right mount as well as the alternator mount

Cheers

Great job, Dan! MCC ingenuity at its finest. If you can’t find it, make it... wish I could work with metal, my junk is all wood and compostable

Just an update here as I've been getting a few PM's.

These are still in the works, just taking longer than expected but I hope to have them soon

In the meantime, these just rolled out the CNC machine if anyone is interested ...

Teaser pic:
gh.jpg

Grid heater delete plate with increased diameter intake. Separate thread coming soon

any updates on the mounts?

How are the mounts coming along? Any idea on ETA?

Sorry guys its all going painfully slow. I want to get it right, and overbuild it so they have no problem holding the almost 850lb engine in its place

Thanks for the confirmation @roma042987

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom