Replacement vendor for pfran led? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So evidently Pfran went into early retirement funded by the unfulfilled orders of mud members. I know that you can order bulbs on amazon, and I have searched this forums to no avail. I’m looking for a full kit for led conversion. What I liked about pfran is the boards he made. Is there a comparable vendor that anyone knows of? Also, while I’m at it, without a projector retrofit, what are people running in their headlights?

Amazon or a dozen other places- look up the specific bulb you want to replace in the FSM, and find it’s LED equivalent on Amazon

I ordered from:

I first tried their interior lights and was pleased with the outcome. I just ordered the exterior lights and waiting for those to come in. They have a selector tool which i liked. Input your model and year and it lists the required bulbs you need. Super handy for me.

I ordered my kit from @FullyLitLED. He has 2 color ranges.

You could do it yourself but I was happy to support another member and spend less time trying to find all the bits and pieces.

I ordered my kit from @FullyLitLED. He has 2 color ranges.

You could do it yourself but I was happy to support another member and spend less time trying to find all the bits and pieces.

Thank you for the support @Red Beard ! And yes these are still available :) I am currently in an inventory overhaul so I will be replying to all pm’s on monday! I have a couple sets of headlights I was trying to ship out today prior to taking on orders with the new inventory :)

Continual improvement is the goal!

I ordered from:

I first tried their interior lights and was pleased with the outcome. I just ordered the exterior lights and waiting for those to come in. They have a selector tool which i liked. Input your model and year and it lists the required bulbs you need. Super handy for me.
+1 on Auxito - have all lights replaced w/ theirs on our GX and LX. Not the blueish tone lights like some. just nice crisp white. They had everything for the GX and LX minus the itty bitty ones for the glove box, etc. Sourced those from a random no name on Amazon.

+1 on Auxito - have all lights replaced w/ theirs on our GX and LX. Not the blueish tone lights like some. just nice crisp white. They had everything for the GX and LX minus the itty bitty ones for the glove box, etc. Sourced those from a random no name on Amazon.

Which did you use for the DRL's. I used the 194 LED bulbs on the DRL but they dont work as DRL any longer. Maybe i got the wrong ones?

Which did you use for the DRL's. I used the 194 LED bulbs on the DRL but they dont work as DRL any longer. Maybe i got the wrong ones?
I don't know the exact correct info, but the DRLs are a hard nut to crack. The bulbs need to be able to accommodate variable voltage since they also serve as the high beams.

W
Thank you for the support @Red Beard ! And yes these are still available :) I am currently in an inventory overhaul so I will be replying to all pm’s on monday! I have a couple sets of headlights I was trying to ship out today prior to taking on orders with the new inventory :)

Continual improvement is the goal!
Excellent, sent you a pm last week :)

Thumbs up on the AUXITO led bulbs, just got my dome lights replaced with these spring-loaded designed DE3157 led bulbs, they were incredibly easy to install, perfect fit socket without any installation problems due to dimensional deviations. They are bright and white. The interior of my car is like daylight. This made a big improvement in the lighting for these machines. I do not know how long these bulbs will last but I am very impressed so far.
1665122030389.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom