Replacement seats - pro car by scat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bumping.... Looking a BMW seats but would love to see a pic of Procar seats in a 60/62 that have the gray ones installed

C42D8B23-057F-4781-8D10-559EFB1C93D0.jpeg

E94F1BB1-B54B-4AB2-A548-0E2F951611F4.jpeg

3D3F3317-5EC4-4D88-9BC0-5DC86E91BF4D.jpeg

AEF43A65-9871-4EE7-8F70-3DA69B2ACBC0.jpeg

E898FDA4-1499-4064-B33A-8BD42F8C8515.jpeg

I love mine, too...been putting my butt in them for years! I got mine at Iron Pig Off-road many many moons ago.

Looks like the Procar Elite and the Corbeau seats look very similar, and the Corbeau is priced very similarly, but the Corbeau needs the Cruiser Corps brackets.

Looks like the Procar Elite and the Corbeau seats look very similar, and the Corbeau is priced very similarly, but the Corbeau needs the Cruiser Corps brackets.
Copy on the corbeau's. I looked at them as well. Ultimately, I didn't want to mess with the seat height too much. i actually bought the procar's sliders for the seats and then discovered I didn't need them when the seats bolted on to the factory sliders. Hey - lesson learned. Passing it along so others don't spend the money on those procar sliders. The seat part numbers for the elites I ordered were: drivers/left - 80-1100-52L and passenger right - 80-1100-52R

Someday i'll reach out and chat with you on the 5.3/4L60E set up you have. I have to save a few more pennies and then schedule something up with hardline fabrication. Could be way sooner if my $AMC stock ship come in though! If that happens, I'm putting in a damn corvette engine and doing a frame off resto.

AMC to the moon.jpg

Copy on the corbeau's. I looked at them as well. Ultimately, I didn't want to mess with the seat height too much. i actually bought the procar's sliders for the seats and then discovered I didn't need them when the seats bolted on to the factory sliders. Hey - lesson learned. Passing it along so others don't spend the money on those procar sliders. The seat part numbers for the elites I ordered were: drivers/left - 80-1100-52L and passenger right - 80-1100-52R

Someday i'll reach out and chat with you on the 5.3/4L60E set up you have. I have to save a few more pennies and then schedule something up with hardline fabrication. Could be way sooner if my $AMC stock ship come in though! If that happens, I'm putting in a damn corvette engine and doing a frame off resto.
PM me any time, bro. I am just finishing up my 5.3 swap with a local shop in Nashville. He has done good work!

I would need the sliders that are sold with the seats, as I am running Honda Prelude seats the PO put in and I don't have the factory sliders installed...

PM me any time, bro. I am just finishing up my 5.3 swap with a local shop in Nashville. He has done good work!

I would need the sliders that are sold with the seats, as I am running Honda Prelude seats the PO put in and I don't have the factory sliders installed...
Copy on the mounts. Just be cautious of the procars seat sliders. I found that if I would have had to install them, the seat height would have gone up a few inches. I had to reach out to some fab shops to ask about how exactly I would have installed them. The procar sliders have little tabs that stick down on each end designed to mount to horizontal holes. You'll need a flat slider like the factory ones to bolt these seats right on. Found a pic of the sliders you'll be getting from procar. Hope this helps.

Not sure how your Prelude seats bolt onto the floor, but if you have still have the factory legs, you should be ok. First time I'm hearing of Prelude seats in an FJ. I was looking at all kinds myself to include Ford F-150 King Ranch, Jeep leather, Defender and the common BMW's.

mount 3.jpg

mount 2.jpg

Mount 1.jpg

procar slider.PNG

Copy on the mounts. Just be cautious of the procars seat sliders. I found that if I would have had to install them, the seat height would have gone up a few inches. I had to reach out to some fab shops to ask about how exactly I would have installed them. The procar sliders have little tabs that stick down on each end designed to mount to horizontal holes. You'll need a flat slider like the factory ones to bolt these seats right on. Found a pic of the sliders you'll be getting from procar. Hope this helps.

Not sure how your Prelude seats bolt onto the floor, but if you have still have the factory legs, you should be ok. First time I'm hearing of Prelude seats in an FJ. I was looking at all kinds myself to include Ford F-150 King Ranch, Jeep leather, Defender and the common BMW's.

View attachment 2668504

View attachment 2668505

View attachment 2668506

View attachment 2668508
Tennessee80,
Guess what I'm trying to say is that you would save yourself a ton of time if you bought the factory sliders and legs to bolt on these procars. I cleaned mine up and painted them black. Good to go.

Tennessee80,
Guess what I'm trying to say is that you would save yourself a ton of time if you bought the factory sliders and legs to bolt on these procars. I cleaned mine up and painted them black. Good to go.

Since I don’t have factory sliders, I will need to find some used ones somewhere

I’m 90% sure I’m going vinyl black. These are the Elite Lumbar DLX. I think they have a great retro look. Procar will make a rear seat cover in the same material for $475. This is a cheaper solution than SOR vinyl with new foam bottoms only . Not sure how I’d refoam the back portion on the OEM seats. I want comfort for long drives.

FF083453-0917-433D-981D-B218844AE1D9.jpeg

On a related note...has anyone found nice fitting covers? kinda like the Escape Gear style?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom