Replacement seats - pro car by scat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for feedback and pics from anyone that has installed the reclining bucket pro car seats by Scat. Website says they are direct bolt ins to the factory rails. Reclining Bucket Seat

I’m debating on redoing the upholstery and keeping original or upgrading to the buckets. I use the truck as my daily driver.

Thanks for the feedback.

Still not entirely sure, tbh. I like the styling of the Corbeaus more. Pricing is similar for both sets that I'm interested in. Going the cloth route because vinyl + no installed A/C + hot day = not a fun experience, at least for me. I'd like the option of lumbar support, too, so I'm down for the Procar Lumbar Elite version or Corbeaus with the lumbar bladder installed.

Great! I’m going to get through the winter and make this a spring project. Need to do my carpet first.

Keep me posted and let me know if/when you make a decision. Would appreciate the feedback. I’ll do the same.

I am in the same boat right now. I have been looking at the Smitttybilt Contours as well, a member here has them in his 60 and likes them. He said they bolt right in as well.

I do like the shorter bolsters on the Corbeau Moabs....do they bolt right in?

I have the ProCar Elites. I love them. I think I’ve had them for about ten years now. With the exception of the left drivers bolster, they look brand new. They bolted right in to my stock sliders (the holes are just a hair off, but still work fine).

I would consider getting the lumbar versions (though these are THE most comfortable all-day seats I’ve sat in), and I would probably go for cloth or maybe a custom cloth or perforated leather seat back & bottom. The vinyl is sweaty in hot weather, no way around that.

I give them 2 thumbs up and recommend them any chance I get.

They do sit a little low for my tastes. I would space them up an inch or so with some square stock and longer bolts.

50B8C094-C069-44FC-B91E-D0B94B9E3ABF.jpeg

I have the ProCar Elites. I love them. I think I’ve had them for about ten years now. With the exception of the left drivers bolster, they look brand new. They bolted right in to my stock sliders (the holes are just a hair off, but still work fine).

I would consider getting the lumbar versions (though these are THE most comfortable all-day seats I’ve sat in), and I would probably go for cloth or maybe a custom cloth or perforated leather seat back & bottom. The vinyl is sweaty in hot weather, no way around that.

They do sit a little low for my tastes. I would space them up an inch or so with some square stock and longer bolts.

View attachment 1602936
Cam- really like your seats they look good and look comfy. How does the rear seat fold up against them? X2 on something besides vinyl

Cam- really like your seats they look good and look comfy. How does the rear seat fold up against them? X2 on something besides vinyl

The seat back is pretty low profile - the rear seat folds up with no issues. No need to move the seat forward or anything like that.

Anybody get new seats yet? I’m still in wait mode, but interested in see anything new someone has used.

View attachment 1602936

@FJ60Cam

Do you have the "early floor"?

With the spring rain and nicer weather, comes new seats!

Went after a pair of Procar Lumbar Elites in black velour, they bolt right up to the stock rails. Here they are installed:

IMG_0177.jpg

At full recline:

IMG_0185.jpg

Close-up of the "velour" fabric, it's like a soft matte texture, reminds me of 90s era honda seats:

IMG_0188.jpg

There's enough legroom/kneeroom for rear passengers even at the last locking position.
The rear seat also folds down flat without issue.

IMG_0196.jpg

E brake clears the seats, center console clears but rubs ever so slightly on the bolster of the passenger side when opening the lid. I imagine a tuffy/CCOT/iCrap console would probably push up against the bolster.

IMG_0189.jpg

aviafx,
This looks good. Any reason you went with black vs gray? I was going to go vinyl, because I wasn’t sure what the velour looked like, but I like the retro look since you posted the pic.
Thanks!

aviafx,
This looks good. Any reason you went with black vs gray? I was going to go vinyl, because I wasn’t sure what the velour looked like, but I like the retro look since you posted the pic.
Thanks!
I felt the black matched better with the dash/dark aftermarket seatbelts/darker color of the door cards vs a light grey, but that’s just me!

x2 on Procar Elite (older version, non "Lumbar" I think). I like 'em. Would do it again. Sorry - no pic handy, but they look like FJ60Cam's - except that I stained them dark brown...

I go back and forth between the procar elites with lumbar and the corbeau sport seats. I like the corbeaus better and they are cheaper but the lumbar option is an air bladder with a hand pump that I don’t like much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom