Replacement Leather Upholstery Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics of my 40th in progress. The installer is one of the best around and has commented on the quality of the kits a few times. I think he may have placed an order himself for another customer's LX.

52151721.png

This is good looking stuff. I might be interested in new seats with heating/cooling for my 2010 LC. Questions: Do you offer seat ventilation? Can the color be matched to my interior? I would only want to do the fronts. Can the switches be installed so that they look factory?

Pics of my 40th in progress. The installer is one of the best around and has commented on the quality of the kits a few times. I think he may have placed an order himself for another customer's LX.

View attachment 2013678

Thanks for the referral! I’m definitely using him the next time I need installation!

This is good looking stuff. I might be interested in new seats with heating/cooling for my 2010 LC. Questions: Do you offer seat ventilation? Can the color be matched to my interior? I would only want to do the fronts. Can the switches be installed so that they look factory?

These cooling/heating kits are the ventilated style.

Unfortunately, the latest patterns available are for the 100/470 series.

However, we can provide the necessary perforated leather and the reticulated foam backing if you wanted to have an upholsterer modify your stock upholstery.

Are the seat heaters/coolers adjustable, or just on and off?

Three levels of heating and cooling.

You can’t feel the fan on heat, just the heat itself (like a normal heated seat). On cooling, each level increases the fan speed & cooling level.

Do these include new seat foam because of the cooling feature? If so both bottom and back? Or will I need to buy new foam if I want that replaced.

Do these include new seat foam because of the cooling feature? If so both bottom and back? Or will I need to buy new foam if I want that replaced.

New foam (if desired) would need to be sourced through your Toyota dealer of choice, but the seat foam itself is not ventilated.

A small duct passes through the foam to air distribution pads, which are recessed into the cushion & seat back. The upholstery itself has a breathable foam backing that allows airflow.

Check out the install thread for a better visual:

Just double checking on pattern because the 40th picture on the website still shows a solid color back for second row.

If ordered they will be two tone as in my pic?

Also, if I only wanted the front seats to have perforated leather, how would I request that?

Just double checking on pattern because the 40th picture on the website still shows a solid color back for second row.

If ordered they will be two tone as in my pic?

View attachment 2017470

Also, if I only wanted the front seats to have perforated leather, how would I request that?

Yes, all 40ths going forward will be ordered with the Oak rear panel on the second row. If you send an installed pic, I can use it on the website!

If you have a special request, put it in the order comments, or send an email at the time of order.

do you have any installers you recommend in socal with the ventilated option? looking at katskins and these mainly for the ventilation added.

thanks

do you have any installers you recommend in socal with the ventilated option? looking at katskins and these mainly for the ventilation added.

thanks

I don’t, but I would imagine that’s one of the easiest places in the country to find one!

Any decent installer should be able to handle it.

Here’s a nice 60 Series set in factory-similar two-tone Brown:

ADCF3B42-5E4C-42A1-A8D6-F5E099704600.jpeg

04D88B93-3323-4886-8CF1-2DC3C65D6B15.jpeg

In truck for reference (not installed, see post #85,86 :lol: )

83DF3042-EC70-4FBE-BD28-E3C1B2B82A58.jpeg

88A07251-17CF-4430-8C05-B68AD784B098.jpeg

Last edited:
We’re now offering individual seat cushions and seat backs if you just need a piece or two. We’re trying to keep the popular colors in stock for parts.

80 Series Gray...

EF23202D-802B-4E88-B5F3-8DC752D768D6.jpeg

LX470 Oak...

8E73B4E0-E907-4523-ACF1-D764350C281F.jpeg

Slight color difference between LX & LC...

78559AAC-2F4C-481A-9C2E-7EA93BE80931.jpeg

...The installer is one of the best around and has commented on the quality of the kits a few times...

Here’s an installed pic of another 40th kit, and his installer had the same comments on the quality.

6E1F4769-321C-4110-B5A9-A0D8C27CB351.jpeg

He also put in a steering wheel we had recovered. Trying to keep these in stock as most are in bad shape at this point.

DF7616AD-6FA3-4C70-A548-D83C4AB682F4.jpeg

I’m also keeping a list of installers folks have been pleased with. So far have some good recommendations for people in Atlanta, Nashville, and Dallas.

That steering wheel looks great.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom