Seat Coolers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.mosleymotors.com
Because everyone needs the snowflake option on their seat warmer switch :grinpimp:

1CFF194A-FC80-4298-88F3-E2534040103E.jpeg

Build thread coming soon...

omg I would kill for this

You no longer have to. But I am going to dangle the carrot first :grinpimp:

I’ve got a set up and running in my 100, and have an 80 install coming up. Just waiting on the leather to get here.

They’re nice!

51DFC6C4-4B5F-422C-8A24-8F0321A9A1AC.jpeg

9356CACD-BA2D-4380-973E-3D60C9E62069.jpeg

43F27E6B-BDE9-4351-AA49-8226F22C6E9C.jpeg

Last edited:
details!

giphy.gif

I am curious about your leather kits....They look nice.

Thanks, I’m really happy with them. Just like any leather, the final product is as good as the install, but these are high quality and up to the task for sure.it has taken a few test orders to figure out all of the details, but I think we’re finally there.

I agree! Are they the Katskin Degreez setup? More details!

Yessir, these are those! They’re actually Gentherm, but Katzkin is the distributor.

They cool better than my wife’s LS430 factory coolers, but do make a little more air noise on high. Once they are going, I usually turn them down to low anyway, which is quiet. The LS only seem to blow on a single low setting.

Last edited:
Awesome! Did you buy the setup and install yourself? I was a little intimidated and was considering having it done.

Awesome! Did you buy the setup and install yourself? I was a little intimidated and was considering having it done.

I am a vendor for both leather upholstery and the coolers. I wanted to fill the void for those looking for quality from a trustworthy source.

The coolers took a little homework to get the upholstery set up for them.

I think I *could* install the coolers, but I do not have the patience to do the leather. I have a mobile installer that came out and did both. It was too convenient :D

It is totally worth paying for professional installation if it’s in the budget.

Leather install has been covered in depth here, so I won’t stand over his shoulder and get in his way to document that, but I’ll try and get a some pics of the coolers going in.

Awesome to see this happen. I gutted a Volvo seat to see about using its components and it was turning into too large of a project and so it sits in the "archive" in my garage :(

Oh great, something else I must have. Where's my wallet :confused:

Let me get this straight - this is a legitimate option that is on other rigs currently? :hillbilly: Seat coolers! I feel like Rip Van Winkle just waking up after a 50 yr nap....Although I think that the heat side icon on the switch should now be changed to a flame instead of wavy lines...lol

Last edited:
giphy.gif

upload_2018-8-17_15-36-33.gif

Living near Fresno these are far more important than heated seats.

I have to clean some projects off the table before I can spread them out, but they are sweet...

5C6C6121-9439-4956-B8EC-A2C4730667A1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom