Replacement Leather Upholstery Kits (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally have installed pics of a 60 series set. These were made in the Rustic Brown with contrast stitching.

View attachment 2087533

View attachment 2087534

The kits come with the middle strip for the door panel. The customer ordered some additional vinyl and his upholsterer rebuilt his door panels...

View attachment 2087535

View attachment 2087536
These look amazing! do you guys also do the door inserts or possibly have a recommendation on where to get them?

These look amazing! do you guys also do the door inserts or possibly have a recommendation on where to get them?

The middle strip of the door, which replaces the fabric, is included, but not the whole door panel. You’d need a good upholstery shop for that.

Are these still available? Are there any pics of an FJ62 with grey interior as opposed to brown? Thanks in advance...

Are these still available? Are there any pics of an FJ62 with grey interior as opposed to brown? Thanks in advance...

They are still available, but are on the secret menu at the moment (not on the website). We haven’t had any gray 60/62 customers yet.

60 series are more subjective than the 80s/100s since there’s about ten different shades in the interior vs. a single color to match.

I still have my Mosley Motors custom leathers and coolers/heaters sitting in boxes waiting for their turn to get installed. Cam was so great to work with and was able to get me a set of matching leathers made for my WRX front seats and LX450 2nd row seats

Just found this thread, and I'm interested, but can't find the seat covers on your site at all... still producing them? I have an 80 with the tan leather.

Just found this thread, and I'm interested, but can't find the seat covers on your site at all... still producing them? I have an 80 with the tan leather.
The answer to your question is 2 posts above.

Leather is off the site for the moment.

Several factors going on, but I can’t afford to “maintain” them as an advertised product at the moment without major price increases.

-They are low margin relative to the other things I do & take A LOT of effort to get the finished product out the door.

-Corona hit this hard - they were shut down by CA for a long time, and the material supply chain was disrupted. Lead times are longer as they get caught up.

-I’ve spent the last few months renovating a shop and am just now getting moved in, so I have a backlog of work to catch up on.

So...

For now, I’ve pulled them down for and am only taking orders for folks that have money burning a hole in their pocket and are ready to purchase. When I get some breathing room, they’ll come back with a price adjustment.

Leather is off the site for the moment.

Several factors going on, but I can’t afford to “maintain” them as an advertised product at the moment without major price increases.

-They are low margin relative to the other things I do & take A LOT of effort to get the finished product out the door.

-Corona hit this hard - they were shut down by CA for a long time, and the material supply chain was disrupted. Lead times are longer as they get caught up.

-I’ve spent the last few months renovating a shop and am just now getting moved in, so I have a backlog of work to catch up on.

So...

For now, I’ve pulled them down for and am only taking orders for folks that have money burning a hole in their pocket and are ready to purchase. When I get some breathing room, they’ll come back with a price adjustment.
Thanks for the update! I’m not burning money right now, but certainly haven’t seen anything near as good as these to get the seats back up to par. Keeping an eye out for when they can come back!

I have an '02 LC with the grey interior. Looking to remediate my steering wheel and my front seats. Since I missed the postings on your site, what's it look like from a cost perspective?

I have an '02 LC with the grey interior. Looking to remediate my steering wheel and my front seats. Since I missed the postings on your site, what's it look like from a cost perspective?

Single row kits are $849, two row $1175. For the steering wheel, find a core and send it off to Craft Customs in Texas. It will look like a new factory wheel.

Any plans for something for a lx570?

Unfortunately, they do not offer a pattern for the 570.

@FJ60Cam do you have photos of a 60 series?
I have the gray interior

Thanks!

I’ve not sold any two 60 sets in the same color, and no gray yet. Here’s a brown variant:

3664D69D-5E35-43CB-ACE8-73F750F2556B.jpeg

F205FAD5-34F0-4A0A-ACC4-D4B9806A02A1.jpeg

@FJ60Cam I have aftermarket cloth front seats, and they are very comfortable. It would be great if those could have a leather upholstery also, are the kits you can get custom in any way?

Any 100 series owners that installed Mosley leather covers? Pictures & feedback greatly appreciated.

We are pleased to offer high quality replacement leather kits to the mud community.

Sets are available for 60/62 series, all of the 80 Series iterations, LX450s, as well as both airbag/non-airbag 100 Series and LX470s. We can also provide kits for 4 Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, FJ Cruisers as well as other makes and models.

These are high quality top-grain hides, CNC cut to factory matched patterns, by one of the top national leather upholstery manufacturers. We can do factory color matched sets as well as custom colors/stitching.

All set include armrests, head rests, and center consoles (as applicable to vehicle). These kits are made to order, and usually arrive in about two weeks.

For ordering, please visit our website: Mosley Motors - Leather Upholstery

Feel free to PM, email cam@mosleymotors.com, or post with hi what will be the cost of seat cover fj40 1969

@LCT I installed in my 100 Series nd like everything Mosley does, phenomenal. I’ll add some pictures later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom