Replacement Leather Upholstery Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shoot me a pic of yours. I know the backs of the front seats were the oak color. These have to be special ordered to get the right colors in the right spots - that particular truck wasn’t a 40th pattern and I was going off of internet pics.
I just dropped mine off this morning where it will be in the shop for a few days. Let me see what I can dig up...

Here’s a set of the dark brown w/contrast stitching that @bdyer12 just installed in his LX450...

285BB3C5-77B6-4F74-B0F1-6C08136AE9D6.jpeg

D9FC9CDE-CDBA-427B-B931-4F9FFD703017.jpeg

The regular kits are made like the factory with leather seating surfaces and vinyl side trim, but for the more discriminating customer, we can do these in 100% leather. These are definitely NOT vegan (or wallet) friendly :grinpimp:

These are, without a doubt, THE nicest covers you will find. It comes with an extra cow’s worth of leather for the front seat backs and the strips behind the armrest in the door panel.

A6AF86D3-AB01-470E-A7A3-7C25FAF4EC5A.jpeg

BFCFAEC8-B7FD-4DE3-A6C4-3DEA0896B547.jpeg

Another new option is embroidery. We can do a company logo, TEQ logo, whatever you come up with...

Here’s a sweet seat cooler set @Delta VS ordered for a factory cloth early 80 series.

D9228AE1-5E2D-41B7-990E-FF871DE58CF7.jpeg

Wow, @FJ60Cam that's beautiful. Nice work. I even found a local shop less than a mile away that can do this install.

But for the beater status mine is approaching, I'm not sure what to do. Thinking of installing a plastic lawn chair. I will know after Utah and assuming you can see in person, maybe I can get some advice.

Wow, @FJ60Cam that's beautiful. Nice work. I even found a local shop less than a mile away that can do this install.

But for the beater status mine is approaching, I'm not sure what to do. Thinking of installing a plastic lawn chair. I will know after Utah and assuming you can see in person, maybe I can get some advice.

Lawn chair? I was thinking milk crate or paint bucket!

Sweet. For now, thinking I'll just go with 1st row and have 2nd row reconditioned. If I order 1st row through the website will it match above pics?

It will!

Here’s an installed shot of the early cloth-pattern 80 set for Delta VS. Go check them out if you’re headed to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff.

E0CF3F0C-68BE-4F1D-BA11-F68570000D17.jpeg

What is the difference between standard and premium kits for the 100 series?

The premium kits are made like the factory leather - full leather facing, with vinyl on the backs & sides. These have leather console covers.

The standard kits substitute more vinyl into the second row. They only have leather inserts. These have vinyl console covers (and armrests for 80s).

That said, I’m probably going to phase out the standard kits. They are fine for Buick’s and Jeeps, but not the best fit for Landcruisers and LXs. IMO the premium is just a better value and product.

Edit: they have been removed from the website, but are still available if desired.

Last edited:
The regular kits are made like the factory with leather seating surfaces and vinyl side trim, but for the more discriminating customer, we can do these in 100% leather. These are definitely NOT vegan (or wallet) friendly :grinpimp:

These are, without a doubt, THE nicest covers you will find. It comes with an extra cow’s worth of leather for the front seat backs and the strips behind the armrest in the door panel.

View attachment 1965986

View attachment 1965985

Actually the early 1993 80 Leather covers were all leather before the part numbers were changed to the later type with vinyl skirts.

Actually the early 1993 80 Leather covers were all leather before the part numbers were changed to the later type with vinyl skirts.

Probably because the all leather kits are almost double the cost.

60/62 Series Leather, shown here in Rustic Brown w/Cafe contrast stitching. Also
comes with door inserts & headrest covers for both rows.

Just like all of the other kits, these can be set up with seat coolers! I turned my coolers on last week for the first time this season, and it is so refreshing! Like lockers or an onboard fridge, once you have them, you don’t know how you survived so long without!

82525168-7D6D-4D3B-BA77-9F263EC12EC7.jpeg

3D7F6DEB-DF3A-4893-B230-8878D40FDAE8.jpeg

397EF057-7698-4467-8D42-8F26582157CB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom