Replacement FJ40 Rocker Panels, who needs them? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@arnott1t

Rockers on a 1965 FJ45 nearing completion

Rockers on a 74 FJ40 project in raw form, no body work etc.

Jr.

Hot damn! 1/4 panels look seamless, and the whole truck looks awesome.

Do you recall what size lift that truck has, and what the make of the parts are? No worries if you don't have that info off the cuff. Gathering some info for new springs for my 77 FJ-40.

2.5" Old Man Emu springs on 33 x 9.50s

Yes, I have rockers to sell. $450 a pair plus shipping, or pick them up if you're near Southern Vermont.

Jr.
Thanks I'll be in touch in the next few months as I get closer to that stage of my project.

I'm really liking these. I got some rockers, but realized that I have the wrong year. If I am unable to get it figured out with the vendor, i'll be in the market for some and these look awesome. Question. For the part that goes over the ribbed portion of the floor, does it come preformed, or would we need to just work that to fit?

1594956737671.png

I'm really liking these. I got some rockers, but realized that I have the wrong year. If I am unable to get it figured out with the vendor, i'll be in the market for some and these look awesome. Question. For the part that goes over the ribbed portion of the floor, does it come preformed, or would we need to just work that to fit?

View attachment 2374283

PM sent, but to answer the question. No, the rockers are not formed to meet the stamped rib on the floor. I fill the gap with auto body seam sealer inside and underneath.

Just PMd you. looking for a set also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom