For Sale Reduced price. $8,250.00 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This LC has been in my family for over a decade. The suspension, armor, ect. has all been put on in the past couple of years. She is a daily driver and has been taken great care of. (high mileage oil change every 3,000 miles and ONLY premium fuel.) It does NOT have lockers and there is NO second row seating. I am asking $14,500 OBO.

-ARB Front Bumper
-Slee Dual Swingout Rear Bumper w/ 5th wheel and tire
-T-MAX 8500 Winch w/ synthetic line
-Steel full size roof rack
-OME Suspension
-Method Wheels(18)
-35/12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
-all hoses and belts replaced w/ OEM
-New Rockford Fosgate speakers all around
-New Head Unit w/ bluetooth
-Replaced driver and passenger seats with Scat Elite buckets
-Vehicle is practically rust free and is garage kept.

Please contact if interested.

LC 1.jpg

LC 2.jpg

LC 3.jpg

LC 4.jpg

LC 5.jpg

Let me know if y'all think I'm off on price...definitely willing to negotiate. Thanks!
When you can pick up a 96/97 in the low 200k mileage range with lockers, bumpers and wench for $10-$12K I would say that asking price is a little aggressive for a 91. To everyone else, the seller asked for feedback. Great looking 91’ GLWS.

She's gorgeous!
Will she pass emissions?
Any interest in trades?

She's gorgeous!
Will she pass emissions?
Any interest in trades?
Thanks! I guess it all depends on what you're trying to trade, but I'm more interested in cash due to the fact that I'm trying to get a new DD. And I'm not sure if it will pass emissions or not. We don't have to pass them here so I've never had to deal with that.

I think a traffic cop will give you static about the UT front plate & GA rear one.

Just saying.

^^ In WA we have both FR & RR plates, and I know nothing of RR plate only law states, so you could be 100% right.

Nice looker in that color/way you have it set up, best of luck on sale (if selling an 80 is ever a ‘good’ day).

Is this rig still for sale, and do you have any pics of the engine?

You're on SSI? I live on SSI too and have been thinking about a LC for a while. I would love to take a look at your rig and may be interested in working out a deal. (Trade for a kayak and some cash?!? lol)

But seriously, I would like to take a look and pick your brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom