Recommendation for AHC Fluid Exchange in Chicagoland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just tried some searching and coming up empty handed - local chapter page doesn't look as engaged as the NC crew I used to hang with so asking in general.

Anyone have a trusted mechanic you'd recommend in the area? I'm good with indy shop or dealership. At 144k miles and have no record of this ever being done so I'd like to get it taken care of. I'm in Evanston, but happy to travel a little bit for someone that knows what they are doing -- especially after reading some of the recent AHC threads with the bad fluid issues, etc.

Used to work on everything myself, but between work and kid don't have the time (or space) these days.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge is great. They don't seem to mind working on modified trucks either. I don't know if they do LX work though.

I use Chi-Town 4x4 for all my more challenging projects (winch bumper installation, gear changes, lockers, etc). Rick is super busy though so it could be a while before he could get you in, but he might also have a recommendation of where to go if he can't.

Thanks! I'll give Bredemann a call and see what they say. Directly west of me and I pass it each time on my way to 294.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom