Rebuilding my whole engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys mi land cruiser is smoking, torned the engine apart and it need to be bored out, cut the crankshaft, new oil pump, replace valves, and gaskets, my question is, i found some ITM pistons in Ebay for $248, do you guys recomend to use this in the rebuild?? or where i can buy this parts mentioned above at good price, knowing that dealer want my arm and legs for the parts, and of course money is tigh now. if you guy can recomend me a good website or 1800 store that will be awesome .thank you..

no, itm is some crappy brand...ive used it on my 22re in my last truck very poor quality, get oem parts only, how do you know it needs to be bored?

Not what you're asking, but if you want my 93 1fz-fe with only 42k mi on it, I'm only asking $1500. In AZ. It's sitting in my garage ready to go.

it have to be bore 0.020 at least the crank still good..... pistons are expensive from toyota dealer..

Brings to mind an old saying...

Do it right, pay once. Do it wrong/cheap, pay twice.

Buy the above engine for $1500 and have it shipped.... MUCH cheaper and way less aggravating and next to zero downtime...

I have a freshly machined block and rebuilt head ready to be reassembled, the Toyota OEM parts are PRICEY and that's reusing the valves and a bunch of other items! Trust me on this one.................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom