Rear view Mirror Adaptor to Wedge Mount (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First post from lurking. I’ll make an intro post later, just wanted to get the info out first.
I know there are a few threads about this as I looked at them trying to find a solution. Finally found one that is a custom fabricated piece from Japan. Not sure how shipping will work stateside but, it’s a perfect replacement that fits using the original mount. I had to finagle the installation a bit due to a toll reader directly above and the sides of the rear view mirror covering the screws on the mount a bit. Still have work to do on hiding the wires behind the trim but it’s good enough to work for now until I have another spare hour.

Link to product.

IMG_7856.jpeg

IMG_7857.jpeg

IMG_7860.jpeg

IMG_7864.jpeg

IMG_7866.jpeg

How did you order this, how long did it take?

How did you order this, how long did it take?
Sent him an email with the part number and quantity. He quoted 3-9 weeks since he did not have any in stock. Ended up taking about 6-7.

Like I mentioned I’m not sure how easy the process will be shipping to the states but it’s worth an ask in the email. I’m out in Japan so the process is a bit easier.

LX owners caution. I think the side mirrors rely on the OE rear view mirror for the auto dimming feature. Would have to verify.

LX owners caution. I think the side mirrors rely on the OE rear view mirror for the auto dimming feature. Would have to verify.
Yes it does. How do I know? I have the light sensor blocked by something in my truck and that causes my side view mirrors to not auto dimm any more.

I think the side mirrors are normally not dim. So one could just disconnect that feature on the mirror itself if they didn’t care about it…. Or maybe just pulling the mirror connector does the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom