rear steer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got to front rokwell axles on my fj40. where can I find the rear steer joy stick and other accesories? i tried doing a search but no luck. thanks

rear steer, one day ill have it!!

I have a spare front Mini axle, would that be a good rear steer axle???

Mace said:

Yes but you would have to "Butch" every event to avoid "Macing" the trails....... :D :D :D

Mace said:

only if you swapped in 40 series drum brake birfs, and welded the center

DHONDAGOD said:
ball and claw! ball and claw!!! :bounce:

chris :cool:
SWEET!!!!!

I forgot about those....

Now, where did I find a set...

Hmmm...
:flipoff2:

Mace said:

It is the peferct axle for a 2F motor..

fj40charles said:
It is the peferct axle for a 2F motor..
What is this 2F that you speak of???

:confused:

I have to add some tech to this hijack. Give Scott at rockstomper.com a call. I know he deals with hydraulic steering stuff all the time and is a straight shooter.

redneckrokcruzer said:
I've got to front rokwell axles on my fj40. where can I find the rear steer joy stick and other accessories? i tried doing a search but no luck. thanks

All of my stuff I get through Sean at Performance Offroad Systems. I believe he is a vendor on Pirate4x4.com and his contact info is in the hydro steering Tech article on Pirate.

I am running (once plumbed) a electric joystick controlling a solenoid to activate the rear ram. I also have a priority flow divider in the system. Sean can set you up with however you want the system to work. I highly recommend him.

John at stazworks is great to work with two, and I believe Sean and John still work together on the hydro systems.

You might drop Jeremiah an email at info@proffittscruisers.com to ask him the specs on what he uses, works well w/ the 49's.

Northern Hydraulics= $$$CHEAP$$$ ...'course I should refer to it as "inexpensive", 'cuz it works extremely well :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom