Rear drawer options w/out removing the 3rd row? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the site. Ive owned an 80, 100 and now my 200 series but have not added a drawer system. I still occasionally use the 3rd row with the kids but obviously unlike my old 80 and 100 I can't remove and replace the seats quickly. Any drawer systems or options to keep the 3rd row? Clearly would need to be removable. Is custom the the only option? Right now I secure soft gear bags/tool box over the weather tech mat but would like more storage and the flat top of the drawer systems are nice. Thanks in advance.

Do you need both 3rd row seats? Might be more options if you just need one occasionally. I'm hoping the single, low ARB drawer will fit with one seat in. That way I can have a shallow drawer and fridge slide and one seat. I have not checked the measurements.

Do you need both 3rd row seats? Might be more options if you just need one occasionally. I'm hoping the single, low ARB drawer will fit with one seat in. That way I can have a shallow drawer and fridge slide and one seat. I have not checked the measurements.
Good idea.. I had not thought about removing only one. I'll check those measurements as well. May not be as clean of a look as Id like but that's a good thought. Thanks.

Good idea.. I had not thought about removing only one. I'll check those measurements as well. May not be as clean of a look as Id like but that's a good thought. Thanks.
From @BAY2MTN

I sure the low ARB drawer would fit too, either side.

1589832096458.png

From @BAY2MTN

I sure the low ARB drawer would fit too, either side.

View attachment 2310780
Yep. Great solution if you need just one extra seat. If you go standard height, can sleep on top of it with second row folded flat and a pad.

ARB has also come out with a medium height drawer. ARB RFH1045 I'm putting one of those in next for the fridge. Gives a bit more storage than their roller floor (RF1045) which will be great for stove/cooking stuff.

Yep. Great solution if you need just one extra seat. If you go standard height, can sleep on top of it with second row folded flat and a pad.

ARB has also come out with a medium height drawer. ARB RFH1045 I'm putting one of those in next for the fridge. Gives a bit more storage than their roller floor (RF1045) which will be great for stove/cooking stuff.

love this forum!! so much good info!!!

Excellent! Thank you.

New to the site. Ive owned an 80, 100 and now my 200 series but have not added a drawer system. I still occasionally use the 3rd row with the kids but obviously unlike my old 80 and 100 I can't remove and replace the seats quickly. Any drawer systems or options to keep the 3rd row? Clearly would need to be removable. Is custom the the only option? Right now I secure soft gear bags/tool box over the weather tech mat but would like more storage and the flat top of the drawer systems are nice. Thanks in advance.
I just found this but haven't checked availability in the US

The front runner LC drawers can be installed without the wing kit and leaving both third row seats in place. Download the install instructions and it shows it being installed with the seats in place. I believe there is a separate set of instructions for the wing kit where the 3rd row is removed.

I just found this but haven't checked availability in the US
Nice find. What I did is similar in concept but allows for a larger fridge:

Curious on the dimensions, if you or someone has a moment, how far from the back of the closed tailgate to the rear seat at about 10.5" up from the floor?

I can measure it. Seat upright or reclined, in case it matters?

I think this is what you wanted. Was close to 45.5”. My toolbox was almost exactly 10.5” high.

View attachment 2323344

View attachment 2323345

View attachment 2323346

View attachment 2323347

View attachment 2323348
My current “system”. Holds my recovery gear, hose for the ARB compressor, tools, rack straps and surf gear, first aid, etc. Drawers would be awesome and clean. Plus a flat deck top would be better too. Thanks for all the info and help! Glad I’m on this site now.

49C62BBC-AA6E-4E13-80CB-E748F765DE5B.jpeg

7830D6CC-54DF-4821-99E2-0AEE09BDD172.jpeg

Drifta drawers a little more complicated to order, but man... the best drawers on earth if you ask me.

View attachment 2323392

Drifta drawers a little more complicated to order, but man... the best drawers on earth if you ask me.
Look great! Thank you

I think this is what you wanted. Was close to 45.5”. My toolbox was almost exactly 10.5” high.

View attachment 2323344

View attachment 2323345

View attachment 2323346

View attachment 2323347

View attachment 2323348
Hey, that's an awesome job measuring thank you, but unfortunately a lousy job on my part asking the question.... I'm good on dims for with no 3rd seat, Reef already growing in 200s there - was wondering from the back of the 3rd row seats to the tailgate- how tight is that???

Hey, that's an awesome job measuring thank you, but unfortunately a lousy job on my part asking the question.... I'm good on dims for with no 3rd seat, Reef already growing in 200s there - was wondering from the back of the 3rd row seats to the tailgate- how tight is that???
Ha.. or maybe my bad understanding the question. I'll grab a few more measurements today

Not exact doing it by myself but about 15” to the tailgate with the 3rd row up at about 10.5”

5A2118F5-38BE-4820-BBBA-E8CB1DE56032.jpeg

0B9072A0-8F7A-440E-B7DD-D516B9C237A1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom