Real Time; Check VSC System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So im offshore at work and wife is stuck at at the park with my daughter. She messaged me and said the the "Check VSC Systems" is displayed and the truck won't start and no the lights are flashing but the headlights and windows work.

Any ideas. Did a quick search and didn't find anything that applied exactly to the same scenario. Thanks in advance for any help.

Won't crank or won't start? I would check shift lever position and Low Range control. I have a vague recollection that something seemingly unrelated like the gas cap seal triggers this message.

I think it may be a dead battery, she said it would not start, did nothing, the headlights were on for a while then they went off(dunno if thats a time out issue, since the vehicle was not turned on) My uncle was able to jump start it and she has the truck started. She just took it to toyota last week for service, and they did not mention anything about the battery possibly being bad. I will have to get some more info from her in a few minutes

Thanks

Try pushing the start button with the fob. Also disconnect the battery to clear the code. See if that gets her home

She was able to get it started via a jump, Having her take it to my buddy shop to run for codes, WTF, sometimes I hate working offshore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom