Ready To Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, a friend recommended i check you guys out said that its toy friendly club, so far have seen some very cool rigs here on this forum, lived in NM most of my life, love to wheel when i can, life, work and family keep me pretty busy most of the time. My 5th GEN is a 2011, 3" toytech, with body/underbelly armor, and a Magnuson supercharger with exhaust. hope to go out on a run with some of you soon, possibly join.

Last edited:
Three inch lift on a Gen5? Ya, we need pics of that. Including the blower under the hood.

Welcome to our slice of MUD.

here are some more pics of mine and whats in my driveway

Any chance you where at Bosque North this past Sunday?

Welcome to the hood, @ILBCNU. Please update your sig line with all of your vehicles and goodies. I'm sure we'll be drooling.....

And how clean that 3rd gen looks! Welcome

Welcome to the group. I helped you the other day with your door panel after you had mounted up your new speakers. That sound system ROCKS!! The Supercharger doesn't hurt either. Glad you posted your Gen 5 and all the other 4 runners.. I told you this was a good group of folks. We will get together , hopefully at the next breakfast meeting.

Ok, I don’t really remember who was driving the 4R, but I definitely remember the 4R, very nice rig.

that is SOOOOO this crowd; we associate vehicles with people!!!

Nice set of 4Runners - almost one of each "flavor"!

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom