Rav4 question??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to put some 22" rims on my Rav4. I also want to lower it and dip the axles in chrome has anyone had experience with this?

shouldn't this be in hardcore? those mods sound awesome. maybe then you can keep up with a chromed heep offroad :)

[quote author=atoyot link=board=19;threadid=9087;start=msg78953#msg78953 date=1072077012]
I want to put some 22" rims on my Rav4. I also want to lower it and dip the axles in chrome has anyone had experience with this?
[/quote]

I doubt you could carry that look, as your to short to see over the wheel now, and would be even ahrder with your hat on backward, and the seat wound back...... :flipoff2:

long as you put hydraulics on it so you can bounce shouldnt be a problem :D :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :slap:

oh by the way, think your in the wrong forum :eek: Tylers mods sections is in the private club area :D ;)

Here's a pics so you canget some ideas.........

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :flipoff2: :rolleyes:

Sounds like a waste of money to me. To each his own :-\ Get some picks up when the bling-bling is in effect!

By the way I was just kidding...poking fun at the new truck forum. Seeing that all toyota's are a part of ih8mud now. :D (I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than buy a Rav4).

some one do a solid axle swap into a rav4 and chuck a minitruck transfer case in there and outwheel a jeep. now that i want to see

one f my friends has had both the new and old models manual petrol rav4s 4door and they are pretty good round the city, but we took the new one to fraser is. and had to push it over more inland tracks than the subaru leone. Also managed to cook the clutch, I dont know how. It was the exhaust pipe which caused most clearance problems, not the ifs or irs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom