Random 70 series pic thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Odd, but this seems to be the least appreciated thread on the entire forum…

F14AD2B1-2A7D-4AA1-B454-AA26B6D67849.jpeg

Come to the outer banks; that guy is a light weight :) The red drum bite is on and he is under gunned.
For a guy that owns a couple of old Jebco’s and a few bream busters, I was impressed. 😁

For a guy that owns a couple of old Jebco’s and a few bream busters, I was impressed. 😁

In that case, perhaps he is over gunned and under skilled. Always hard to tell... I'm looking to get some of them fancy ARB rod holders though.

In that case, perhaps he is over gunned and under skilled. Always hard to tell... I'm looking to get some of them fancy ARB rod holders though.
I thought it was simply PVC pipe from Home Depot. 😊

Really neat story behind those pictures. That LC is being called the hero of the Afgan airport chaos. the last picture of it on US Soil getting de-militarized before being set outside of the war museum at Fort Bragg. Amazing the bartering power of some dip.

Odd, but this seems to be the least appreciated thread on the entire forum…
I rarely look at this thread because I am old and am tired of seeing innumerable photos of trucks similar to mine fitted with weapons and manned by soldiers and/or partisans.
I would far rather see a random pic of 3 cruisers lined up after a chance meeting in Australia's outback or a troopy that was converted into a Nepalese funeral hearse.

It might be best to change the title of this thread to 70-Series At War

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom