Raleigh Gathering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Guys in and around the raleigh area and any others looking to join us, how does Friday the 21st sounds as a time to get together and grab some food and a few beers. Just throwing this out there. Let me know what you guys think.

I'm all booked up until the first weekend in November, then I'm free on Fri, Sat, or Sun.

Headed to Hatteras fishing on the 21st. November sounds good.

uzj100

Since you guys don't want to head this way anymore :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D , let me know when you get it scheduled.

I have some time scheduled for fishing in OBX soon but haven't pinned down the dates.

Would be good if it was on the same weekend!

southerncruiser62 said:
Guys in and around the raleigh area and any others looking to join us, how does Friday the 21st sounds as a time to get together and grab some food and a few beers. Just throwing this out there. Let me know what you guys think.

I'll keep it in mind, would be great to meet up with a few of you. West side would be best, it's a long drive from Chapel Hill if it's south or east....

How does November 5th or 6th sound, somehwere in the Raleigh Area. could be around 5-6 or even later, you all let me know, would like to get this moving forward again.

I'll be at the outer banks fishing over the second weekend in November. We'll be on Portsmouth Island as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom