Raleigh Gathering

Guys in and around the raleigh area and any others looking to join us, how does Friday the 21st sounds as a time to get together and grab some food and a few beers. Just throwing this out there. Let me know what you guys think.

cruiser4life

Since you guys don't want to head this way anymore :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D , let me know when you get it scheduled.

I have some time scheduled for fishing in OBX soon but haven't pinned down the dates.

Would be good if it was on the same weekend!

zcruiser

Needs monitoring

southerncruiser62 said:
Guys in and around the raleigh area and any others looking to join us, how does Friday the 21st sounds as a time to get together and grab some food and a few beers. Just throwing this out there. Let me know what you guys think.
I'll keep it in mind, would be great to meet up with a few of you. West side would be best, it's a long drive from Chapel Hill if it's south or east....

Eskimo

SILVER Star
Friday the 21st... taking the cruiser to pull cars at the demo derby at 7pm at the fair... If you're there, pop over and say hi!

Last edited:
How does November 5th or 6th sound, somehwere in the Raleigh Area. could be around 5-6 or even later, you all let me know, would like to get this moving forward again.

rutbeer

I'll be at the outer banks fishing over the second weekend in November. We'll be on Portsmouth Island as far as I know.

Top Bottom