Radio Comms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the puker fest coming up i think we need to think about establishing a cb channel and a uhf channel that is monitered for the late arrivals and for those of us who wander some before gettin to where we're suppose to be. Not having used cb's for a while, not sure of a good channel(I'm sure TC will suggest 19 so he can keep up with the lot lizards) anyway make suggestions so we can all be on 1 channel, for uhf i suggest 146.52 which is the national call freq for simplex then we can change if needed. Ron, (kc7pev)

If I can't get a cb antenna I'll be comm'less.. 3honks mean I NEED HELP!

With the puker fest coming up i think we need to think about establishing a cb channel and a uhf channel that is monitered for the late arrivals and for those of us who wander some before gettin to where we're suppose to be. Not having used cb's for a while, not sure of a good channel(I'm sure TC will suggest 19 so he can keep up with the lot lizards) anyway make suggestions so we can all be on 1 channel, for uhf i suggest 146.52 which is the national call freq for simplex then we can change if needed. Ron, (kc7pev)
I vote CH 7

sold, tomorrow morning we can decide if we want a different 1.

we leaving about 6 tonite and from where?

Heads up ham guys, was just at Bridger Communications in Belgrade, they have a basically new( used less than a week) yeasu ft2900 R/E 2meter mobile radio. 100.00. this is a great deal, Same radio I'm running in my 40. They can also install if needed.

One of the clubs in Billings were ordering some 100 millewatt, 2 meter hand held radios, I can see if they have more I bought a couple, they work well for group stuff, I'm getting some Rugged Comm for the family stuff. They will work on 2 meter as well. They also have a group call sign to use the 2 meter band for group rides got themselves assigned a couple of frequencies for the group to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom