GMRS Radio Installation - 12/12 club Meeting - Vehicle Needed! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

geo5

SILVER Star
Threads
Yo Y’all-

Looking for a club member that needs a Gmrs radio and is available to have it installed in their vehicle at our December meeting 12/12.

Club Sponsor Right Channel Radios generously offered a free Gmrs radio and in-cab installation at club picnic in September, which I was lucky to win. I would like to pay this forward to someone as I already have a Gmrs setup.

This will be an awesome opportunity to watch a professional (@patiofurn of Right Channel Radios) at work and get some tips on vehicle electronics.

Gmrs radios are the new standard for trail comms and are required on all club rides, not to mention generally useful in the outdoors.

Please let me know if you are interested and available to be the main event at our December meeting.

IMG_5801.jpeg

Congrats to someone

On most of our work trips guys bring their own gov radios. But I have GMRS as backups in our trucks. You’d be surprised how often they are used. Definitely work well and reliable.

@geo5 You can throw my name in the hat of interest parties. I have some big plans brewing for my '88 4runner, and this would fit perfectly into those plans.

i was looking into buying a GMRS and paying someone to put in into the LX just saying so i guess im interested or maybe we work something out cuz im all ablout watching others install a radio

Sounds great and I'm looking forward to the install 👍. @ttFJC could you let me know where you'd like to install the antenna on your LX450? Will we be installing on the front fender OR onto a bumper? I'll need to be sure I have the correct mounting hardware here for the install.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom