Question re: cv joints clicking (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice, that place is always a treat! Definitely take the scenic route to Moab on Highway 128. Takes about the same amount of time as taking I-70 and over.

....And from 128 then on to Onion Creek Rd for the super scenic back way into Moab-
Awesome! What about from Moab to Salt Lake City? Going there after Moab.

Awesome! What about from Moab to Salt Lake City? Going there after Moab.
Paved or Dirt? How technical are you prepared for?

Paved or Dirt? How technical are you prepared for?
I'm ok with dirt, I wasn't sure if there was an option that would make decent time to Salt Lake City, yet may be more scenic than I-70.

I hope all goes well this morning, I'm sure Mike will get you healed up real quick. Enjoy your time here in the valley and have fun on the rest of your vacation! You've got my number if you need help with anything. Heading to Moab this afternoon?

Kyle
Just found out it will be tomorrow before we can leave grand junction. In addition to axels, the hundy also need inner tie rod ball joints, and they won't arrive until tomorrow am.

Mike seems like a great guy and gave me his shop truck as a loaner so the kids and I could get around town until tomorrow.

Bummer about the extra repairs but at least it will be buttoned up right. Did you get the flippac Taco??
I agree, having these items taken care of is additional peace of mind. Glad to have a land cruiser shop able to work on it for me.

Yes, we are in the flippac Taco. You are familiar with this truck I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom