Put a little bling on my rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
took off the rust patina hood hooks and replaced them with black ones. Also, I didn’t have the window hooks so I got the matching blackie blings too.

Knowing that a lot of you folks here like patina, should I have done it?

Next up (when the weather gets warmer) is the new weather stripping. Then I’ll need to research radios and speakers. Never ending... :)

55B79B40-BFAA-4B1A-B851-DEBCC1B837E3.jpeg

C67BA5B1-BE63-413B-894E-2F6CF0EFEFC4.jpeg

0F1F6441-4C15-4FC3-AF21-9C962C037A9F.jpeg

CBAB6FBA-FAE7-4273-9CB8-68B6DEC30125.jpeg

No problem You can clean the old parts you replaced and use a rattle can to repaint them and keep them as spares. I have a set myself, probably never need them but I have them anyway.

took off the rust patina hood hooks and replaced them with black ones. Also, I didn’t have the window hooks so I got the matching blackie blings too.

Knowing that a lot of you folks here like patina, should I have done it?

Next up (when the weather gets warmer) is the new weather stripping. Then I’ll need to research radios and speakers. Never ending... :)

View attachment 1640520

View attachment 1640521

View attachment 1640522

View attachment 1640523

Did the same thing on mine. Black looks way better than silver on some (most?) stock colors, IMO.

@1911 Black looks BAD on white cruiser (I changed that mistake) but definitely works on his :)

Yeah, I can visualize that.

I like it on my Rustic Green too. This is the only handy photo I have that shows them at all:

While most of us appreciate patina, very few of us run patina.

The bling is very appropriate on your rig and looks great.

IMG_1873.JPG

@1911 Black looks BAD on white cruiser (I changed that mistake) but definitely works on his :)

Pshhhh...I got black on mine....looks fine...Stay away from the CHROME!! 40's are simple girls who don't need that flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom