Purchasing vehicles - my thoughts on how I purchase vehicles including my Lexus GX 460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

With higher prices of vehicles these days, everyone has their own methods on purchasing cars which what works best for them.

So I thought I’d share my video here on how I purchase vehicles, including my 2017 Lexus GX 460 and other cars that I have purchased in the past as it might be a good discussion point.

I basically follow these three steps to purchase a vehicle:

1. Keep the car long term - buy a car you like and won’t be bored with in the long term, something you can upgrade and still love driving.
2. Try to pay off the car immediately and if not, pay off 50% - 75% of the car as a downpayment and finance a very small loan.
3. Look for the best interest rate and shortest term possible on that small loan which allows for a $350 monthly payment or less

Here are my thoughts on purchasing cars.

Would like to hear your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks and have a blessed day!

If everyone did this, vehicles might be affordable. I pay 50% down on day one, and no mote than 48 month term, which I pay off in 24 months. This equates to less than $1000 in interest, even with todays wonderful democrat inspired rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom