Pulled the trigger!! Got me some pink panties! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cabron said:
That looks really clean. Nice find..
Thanks. I looked for quite awhile before I found one that I was happy with the condition vs the price. I couldn't be happier!!

That looks a great buy. Congrats - and from a dealer! Is all Kansas like that?

I'm actually on the Missouri side of Kansas City - we're all messed up here. I traveled to Tulsa Oklahoma to pick this one up. We had a price worked out ahead of time and when I got there I worked them down another $500. Dealer told me they had $500 more in it than what I paid for it. Do they actually expect people to believe this kind of crap?

Anyways - no this wasn't a typical one for KC. I passed on 2 kinda like this one because the price was in the high 12's. I knew if I waited it out I would find one I liked at a good price. This one was a 2 owner. Most of its life in Texas and then in OK. Super clean underneath and overall I feel like I got a great deal even though its not locked. I couldn't pass on it.

atta boy!

welcome to the club

:D

Thanks man. I joined up with TLCA and will be joining my local club in February at the annual meeting. Now if I can just find a little more free time to spend with ride all would be good!

CELICA XX said:
Hey Adam,

What dealer did you get this from?

You're having fun digging through the old posts aren't you?

You could just PM him, might get a faster response.

:cheers:

KC Cruiser said:
You're having fun digging through the old posts aren't you?

You could just PM him, might get a faster response.

:cheers:

But then he couldn't shamelessly up his post count, durn noobs...hehehe :cheers:

Nak

The Nak said:
But then he couldn't shamelessly up his post count, durn noobs

Nak
I couldn't care less about a post count... reset me back to Zero.

I was just looking at this truck here in Tulsa a couple months ago & was advised against it because of a severe accident history.

Just checking to see if its the same vehicle...

It was a joke Celica, hence the hehehe, I'm as much a newbie as you, all in fun, sorry to offend. :cheers:

Nak

CELICA XX said:
Hey Adam,

What dealer did you get this from?

Can't remember - it was a BMW dealership off of 44 though. This one hasn't had any accidents. Carfax and autocheck came back clean - those don't always tell all the details though. I used to work for a body shop and I checked it over pretty hard and only thing I found was some hail dents that don't bother me one bit! Battlescars!

adam4x4 said:
Can't remember - it was a BMW dealership off of 44 though. This one hasn't had any accidents.
OK, good... thats Crown Auto World BMW nice dealership...

No offence Nak... see ya !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom