Wanted PTO Winch clutch lever (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in great need of a Toyota factory PTO winch clutch lever and brake. This is the lever on the side of the winch with the little knob that engages and disengages the winch and also controls the little brake pad. I have a 1978 BJ40 with a pto winch and this is one of the last missing parts I need. Thank you for your time.

1687487002565.png

Ty

Sorry I don’t have one here. Toyota Trivia, I bought the last one in the USA parts system in 1995.
GL FO. Good luck finding one. John

Okay awesome. How much would you want for it and do you have any pics I could see when you get back?
I'll locate it and shoot you pics and price.

I picked one of these up years ago for one of mine that as I remember was missing the pins that fit the groove in the collar. Not around it to check and would be a while I can. If kevos37 can't find his will check would open to selling the one missing the pins.

I picked one of these up years ago for one of mine that as I remember was missing the pins that fit the groove in the collar. Not around it to check and would be a while I can. If kevos37 can't find his will check would open to selling the one missing the pins.
Okay thanks. I’ll let you know if kevos37 can’t find his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom