Prospeed 100 series roof rack! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I noticed you have the thru bumper hitch. I wanted to see if you found a way to use that hitch for anything with the spare tire in place? If so, how did you do it? My bike rack, ball, nor my storage flat rack will fit because they all run into the spare. When I saw yours in the picture above it caught my eye. Just thought I'd check? Thanks for any tips.

I think it depends on the receiver you put in there. My D ring and receiver sits flush with the inner part of the hitch so it wasn't compromising the stock spare location, infact, i mounted 305/65/18 in that spot at one time. Didn't run into any issues.

This seems like a pretty good option. I like what I see. Would like to see some more pictures from different angles though. Maybe straight on from the front and the rear. Definitely like the simplicity and the low profile.

I have an order in for one of these. I spoke with Prospeed on IG and he said he ran into a small delay, appx. 2 more weeks.

thanksfor updating everyone RusoArmo!
Prospeed roofracks are done and ready to ship Monday! Please PM me to take care of final payment/shipping... if you’ve paid in full the racks will ship out right away. Thanks so much guys!
967D0B1C-3EBB-4434-A9B3-785863A8F524.jpeg

231943EB-5BA0-4F80-9501-1FC55595B291.jpeg

FADCF00E-AFCE-4463-BADE-E270968E8500.jpeg

It’s about 2 weeks I have enough parts for the current group buy and an additional few extra sets. The retail price is $895 plus shipping. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!

It’s about 2 weeks I have enough parts for the current group buy and an additional few extra sets. The retail price is $895 plus shipping. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!
Thanks, Brian. I'm in LA so heading to OC to pick one up when it's ready isn't out of the question. Do you have an email or website where I can see more images? Thanks!

Thanks, Brian. I'm in LA so heading to OC to pick one up when it's ready isn't out of the question. Do you have an email or website where I can see more images? Thanks!

Yes, I have more pics on my Instagram @prospeed check it out thanks! Plenty of people with my rack as well you can search

When I started building the roof rack one of my personal requirements was to fit in my garage and in order to do that it had to stay about the same height as the oem roof rack. The other added benefit was being able to fit in underground garages and who wouldn’t want that? Here’s a pic of the prospeed roof rack in the garage from one of our customers :)

24678FC2-D865-400B-9428-1E9433675E92.jpeg

20200111_124929.jpg

Another satisfied customer.

Low profile, strong, and cool looking design.

Perfect place to mount my hi lift jack and shovel.

Now waiting @prospeed for the LED light bar bracket, so I can put some lights on this baby!

View attachment 2182462

Another satisfied customer.

Low profile, strong, and cool looking design.

Perfect place to mount my hi lift jack and shovel.

Now waiting @prospeed for the LED light bar bracket, so I can put some lights on this baby!

wow awesome! You got it on it looks good! Glad you’re putting it to good use! This is why I enjoy doing this! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom