Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great simple but effective design! 👌🏼
Thanks for the recognition Brian! When I returned to Georgia from New Mexico, after a LONG drive, and removed the pins from the brackets I almost cried with joy at how easy it was to remove the RTT. :rofl:Within 10 minutes of pulling into my driveway the RTT was off the truck and in the garage!

I just wanted to chime in and give Prospeed Rack a shoutout for being 100% easier to install and remove tents with over Prinsu or some of the other brands. We helped a couple of friends install their new RTT’s, and had to spend 3 hours messing with the cross bars on the Prinsu rack, whereas with our Prospeed, it took less than 30 minutes from removing our old soft shell, to tightening down the bolts.

Plus it just looks so nice and low profile 🤙
D458D286-8AC1-4C07-83F5-F66378B9F40A.jpeg

I just wanted to chime in and give Prospeed Rack a shoutout for being 100% easier to install and remove tents with over Prinsu or some of the other brands. We helped a couple of friends install their new RTT’s, and had to spend 3 hours messing with the cross bars on the Prinsu rack, whereas with our Prospeed, it took less than 30 minutes from removing our old soft shell, to tightening down the bolts.

Plus it just looks so nice and low profile 🤙
View attachment 3207420
what method did you use to get it done so quick? which size and model tent is that? looks like a good fit. I got a St Helens because it was such a small footprint up top but I miss the room of my old tuffstuff alpha2

what method did you use to get it done so quick? which size and model tent is that? looks like a good fit. I got a St Helens because it was such a small footprint up top but I miss the room of my old tuffstuff alpha2
This is the CVT Mt. Triumph Medium size, snagged 2 of them from their Chattanooga store close out sale for $4,000 out the door, so it was time to upgrade.

We unbolted the cross bars and lifted the old tent straight up and off the rack, then turned it over, measured the cross bar location, transferred that measurement over to the new tent, bolted the cross bars to the new tent, hoisted it up there with the help of a couple friends (because the Prospeed rack has slots on the side panels rather than individual holes for the cross bar bolts like Prinsu, we just had to be close on the cross bar measurement) and it mounted right up.

Thanks, I picked one up. :bounce:

Any Independence Day sales?

What's the length of the top of the rack?

Will you be making a low profile rack for the 80 Series? Thanks!

Last edited:
Any discount codes or sales coming up for spring? Looking hard at that side mount accessory panel.

Did you get any more pictures of the roof rack on a lc200? Really interested in how much does it cover the sunroof.

Hi we plan to do a spring sale starting Wednesday! Follow on instagram or look at our website to see the sale! Thanks
@prospeed I may be late but I thought I read somewhere that you were coming out with a 2nd gen rack for 100 that was “longer” so that the side rails went completely from front windshield to back (does that make sense?)

Is that the current model being offered ?

Btw Love your LX All the prospeed gear with the Titan7 mesh in bronze .. very nice

Been watching for the sale but haven't seen anything yet. Did I somehow miss it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom